Bassman635

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bassman635

Hello from Missouri.I am just an average guy.Into hunting, fishing,gardening and learning about wild edibles.Also into medical plants.Am trying to prep for emergencies.Your books have gave me some ideas and I thank you.When I was growing up we were prospers and did not know it we had a garden and cow and chickens.Also had hogs.We were always well off although we had very little money.Dad and mom had seven of us kid's to raise.We all worked together and we had good times.I guess it's time to return to the old ways again.
    Jeff.

Hi, have a good look around, share some knowledge, comment where you like. Warning about the humor though, we're a bit warped.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hello fellow Missouirian! Good group of people here.
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Jeff! Great group of people here with lots of interesting discussions ongoing, I think you're really gonna like it here.

Comment

Hi Jeff and welcome to our corner of the internet . As the others have said , we have a pretty good crew here . Look around and feel free to jump in.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Hi Jeff. Welcome from South Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from southeast West Virginia

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma. Where abouts in Mo you at?
                  If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome to the board Bassman. Glad to have you. Feel free to jump in and share and learn. There's some really god folks here.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                    X