hey guys Y10623 from kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys Y10623 from kansas

hey guys im new here, just getting to the middle of surviving home and lovin it!
    so in the prepping aspect im generally not that experienced yet not a beginner. any one else here from kansas?

Hi from South Carolina. I'm still a beginner myself. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here who are willing to share what they know.

Comment

Welcome from E. TN.
      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome, there are several folks from KS here.

Comment

Hiya from way East NCarolina.

Comment

Howdy from God's Country (Wyoming).

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Glad to have you Viking. Hope you enjoy the series. Feel free to jump in my friend.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

welcome from KS or CO, it really depends on the time of year

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico . We've got a good Kansas clan (not Klan), but they have been otherwise occupied recently .
                    Look around and join the conversations .
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey (soon to be North Carolina). I think you'll like it here, lots of nice helpful people. My Dad grew up in Pittsburg, Kansas does that count?

Comment

Hello, you might just be the last new person to introduce yourself before 2016 (we get lurkers a' plenty though.)

So "hi" & "bye" - we're getting a short sleep, then loading up to go hunting.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Howdy and Welcome from Wyoming.

We can always use another Viking around here, so fear not, you are among friends.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from NE Ks.

RD
                            Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Welcome from Cali, fish around here, lots of great info to add to your knowledge base. Not to mention some stuff to make you roll on the floor laughing.
                              2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                              Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X