Ti Canteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ti Canteen

I was looking around for a few things for my GHB lists and found this company, Heavy Cover. They are USMC veteran owned and carry a bunch of stuff for the prepper/survialist/military minded person. What originally brought me here was canteens and I was intrigued by the aspect of having one in Titanium. The price has brought me back to rational budget minded thinking but thought I would share anyway.

Direct from the manufacturer. Durable, engineered canteen cup lids & covers covers for US and NATO Crusader canteen cup. Multiple survival uses. The BEST in preparedness and survival gear!

Very nice site. Thanks for the link.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Ya thanks cool site but damn that price for a titanium canteen... wooooo....
      2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
      Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

wow -- too high speed for me.

Comment

If it is true titanium, the price is over 3/4 in materials and labor alone. Assuming the same, some future archeologists in a few thousand years will probably dig it up wondering what it is. From a cost benifit analysis, not sure it makes sense as I am not thinking I will care what someone a few hundred years from now is doing with it.

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
          I was looking around for a few things for my GHB lists and found this company, Heavy Cover. They are USMC veteran owned and carry a bunch of stuff for the prepper/survialist/military minded person. What originally brought me here was canteens and I was intrigued by the aspect of having one in Titanium. The price has brought me back to rational budget minded thinking but thought I would share anyway.

http://www.heavycoverinc.com/heavy-cover-products-1/
          When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Very cool but I think the weight difference vs. aluminum would be unnoticeable. If money was no option I'd buy one but for me the premium purchases will be on other things or buying multiples when appropriate.

Comment

The Heavycover stuff is really good! I too have not purchased yet due to current funds being allocated elsewhere but I have used it a lot and it's well worth it! A very good friend of mine is a former SERE instructor and has a huge following, he swears by the stuff and is constantly doing videos with it...

Check out one of his reviews here...

on a side note, Terry holds many classes here in Nebraska/Western Iowa and is the real deal... if you ever want to train with a solid dude I highly recommend checking him out!

Comment

Originally posted by MadRex View Post
                .... If money was no option I'd buy one but for me .....
                I would buy two "...one is none, two is better than one..."

Comment

Anything Titanium is going to be spendy, but it's worth the cost in my mind if only for the weight savings and durability.

Comment

Working...
                  X