Hello from Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oregon

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself! I am from Oregon, I love the Going Home books too. I ran into a member via another website that directed me here. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and contributing how ever I can.

Thanks!

Sig

Welcome

RD
    Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Hello from South Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from PA Sig.

Comment

Hi Sig. Welcome from Southern New Mexico. How long have you been prepping? Feel free to poke around and join in.
          I heart my P220 too.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
            Hi Sig. Welcome from Southern New Mexico. How long have you been prepping? Feel free to poke around and join in.
            I heart my P220 too.
            Thanks! I suppose, if I think about it, I have been prepping since my time in the service. I ran that fine line from being a pack-rat to being a prepper even in the Corps. Nothing has really changed much since then, just my locale and my needs. Also having a steady spot to store and build makes it easier! Hard to prep long term out of a sea bag!

Comment

We are glad to have you. After a while this board will be like something that you stepped in and can't seem to get off your boots, so you just go with it. There are quite a few good people around here and one or two that you will learn to merely tolerate. Our membership is spread out all over the place and we have a wide range of experience represented here, so if you have any questions or are wondering about something, go ahead and start a thread. Somebody will be able to help you.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Thank you very much for your service. Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome from TN.
                  When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from Cali, what area of Oregon you calling home? Im relocating to the Beverton area in Jan.
                    2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                    Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma
                      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Hi there - I hope it's warmer there than it is on the beach in NC. Brrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarriors3/354 View Post
                          Welcome from Cali, what area of Oregon you calling home? Im relocating to the Beverton area in Jan.

I'm not far from there man, hit me up if you have any questions or concerns or need any info!

Comment

Hello, hope you're liking it here, most seem to tolerate it well.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Glad to have you Sig. Feel free to jump in!
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                              X