Keys to liberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys to liberty

So the cleaners are coming today, and I always take the safe keys with me when strangers are going to be in the house. I have had this Bicentennial keychain since I was born (1976). Just realized that the keys to Liberty are the ones to my gun safes

IMG_0543_zpsyx2eqoxp.jpg

I would be incapable of allowing people to work in my home if I or my wife weren't there. I would spend the whole day freaking out about what might be missing or touched. And then I would spend the whole next day going through everything...............
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Yeah, we never leave them in the house empty, but there are usually 3 ladies working in different parts of the house.

Comment

I hear you guys, even with mom unresponsive in a care facility, dad had me stay today and drive over separately, because a piece of rented equipment needed to be picked up.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I hear ya. We're getting ready to have a contractor out to repair the exterior wall from the poly-tank damage earlier this year, and it's gonna be tough. S will stay home with them, but still...
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Just make sure she has as many filled magazines standing by in her caliber of choice, as there will be of people on site. Extra points for extra loads.

Comment

Three 30 rounders for the G26 ought to do, plus plenty of 10 rounders, IF we had any boom sticks.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

LOL.. awesome insight. Without guns we never would have had our liberty. To bad its slowly being stripped from us again.
                2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Oppression can only happen when it is allowed to. If you vote for stupid laws that violate someone else, don't be surprised when some politician will decide to use it to violate YOU.

Comment

What is liberty to you?
                    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Something I have claim to, like my home, family, and dog. Mess with those, you might never mess with anything again.

Feel free to knock on the door if you have some exceptional tamales to sell though. I love supporting cottage industry.

Comment

Working...
                      X