Statewide Florida group is having a meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statewide Florida group is having a meeting

I am going to post this, if it is frowned on, then mods please delete........'

The group from the Florida website flsurvival.com is getting together October 22 through the 25th to camp in Ocala.

If anyone from here is interested in coming by please pm me. You can come camp and hang out with some good people, or just come by and visit.

If you can only do one day, then I suggest you swing by on Saturday. I know there will be several folks that only do that.

I have camped with them in the past and they are really nice folks.

Myakka
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

I might be able to make it on Saturday.....I'm about 40 miles south of there.
    Kessler
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
    INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Great! It is a great group.
      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

I'm in
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Depends on the husband's work schedule but we would like to be there.
          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Working...
          X