Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings From Virginia

Hello all,
    Marine Corps here. Been in over 20 years now as both an enlisted grunt and officer pilot. Getting ready to retire in about 8 months and will have to get a real job.
    Enjoyed all six books in the series thus far. Was told about the series from a fellow Marine and I have since recommended the series to many others. Thanks for the story and the lessons they bring. Keep up the great work!

Well hi there, neighbor. Not sure where you are, but after years living in Viginia and now just across the border in NC - we're probably not that far apart.

Lots to read here, too. Don't be shy...

Comment

Welcome Cobra! Thank you for your service. There is a good group of people here who are always ready to help.
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Thank you for your service. Welcome from Wyoming.

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico. As DMH said, we do have a great group of folks here with some pretty close friendships forming.
          Thanks for your service to our nation.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

welcome Cobra...
            Thank you for your service ..

DD
            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome from PA. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Welcome from the state of confusion. Thanks for your service.
                When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Hello, you'll be glad to know that our busy author is already hard at work on book 7.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome cobra. If your name is indicated of your carear you have one of the coolest jobs and one that I dreamed about at one point. Welcome to the nut house, you should fit right in.
                    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Hello Cobra, Welcome from a "Hollywood" Marine! 15 year old son just spent a week at PI with JROTC and now has a better understanding of Boot Camp I've told him about. Much to his mother's dismay, he says he wants to be a Marine.
                      Semper fi
                      Kessler
                      I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                      INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Welcome thank you for your continued service. Feel free to stick around, you are more than welcome.

Comment

Hey CB, great to have you here! My dad flew Loach's in Vietnam as a crew chief. He has a fondness for Cobras. Thank you for your service and welcome to the board! Feel free to jump in anywhere and we look forward to getting some insight from you.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Thanks all for the welcome. I am at the beginning stages of prepping and am having a good time with it. I try to buy one thing a week when we go to the store and set it aside for future use.
                            I flew Cobras in the fleet with a few combat tours. I also finished flying the man a year ago as a Marine One pilot. I enjoyed that tour because of the travel.

Thanks for the stories AA!

Comment

That's awesome, Marine One. We gots us a star here! LOL
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                              X