Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing

http://www.pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

A survey of 3,278 adults were tested on 12 science questions. Only 6% got all 12.

Tough questions? They were a joke. Only six percent could get them all. We are so screwed....
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

We're regressing an becoming dumb as door knobs , to watch people in the streets answer simple questions with the such ignorance , how can we make it as a country .

Comment

I generally cringe any time I see videos or news stories about things like that, and have done so since at least kindergarten. Yes, it involved having an idiot for a teacher.

And it just keeps getting worse.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I actually took the test, keep in mind I am a senior in high school, and I only got 9/12 questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Matty172 View Post
          I actually took the test, keep in mind I am a senior in high school, and I only got 9/12 questions...
          Well Matty I got 11/12 so when your older like me you will to lol , maybe years in age helped ( wink )

Comment

I got 10 outta 12, I always hated science anyway.... Bah!
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

12/12 but I really was not sure about the loudness question.

I had awesome highschool science courses, and my interest was stimulated at that point. I thank God I had the early education that I did.

Comment

From what I read, the mean number for high school or less education was 6.8. That puts your score ahead of the curve.
                Originally posted by Matty172 View Post
                When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Pretty bad. Every one of those were basic questions. Our school system is getting 'progressively' worse every year.

Comment

Working...
                  X