Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian nuclear deal (?)

Let's cut to the chase shall we?

There were Iranian personnel on the ground when NK tested theirs(?)
    It was a Russian reactor built in Iran, along with Russian and Chinese tech for enrichment.
    There is rumored to be French tech in the mix as well.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/north...-blocks-2015-2
    http://www.nationalinterest.org/feat...r-weapon-13570

Obama has been snookered, hoodwinked, played like a fiddle, all the while China, Russia, the Iranian Mullahs, DPRK, and other parts of the world laugh at America's stupidity for allowing that keynan to run this nation.

Bottom line, Iran will have a nuke before the next president can take office. The Russian action of supplying the new anti air missiles to Iran supports that supposition. The attemt at building an economic firewall by China supports it as well. China is in position to know what NK passed to the Iranians for nuclear ability, and likely played a roll in it.

Now what?

IMO, it's time to assume a nuke will be detonated in anger sooner than later. Most likely timing will be before the kenyan gets out of office. Putin, Xi, Modi, Mullahs, etc all took note of the multiple times obama blinked on 'red lines'.
    From a cold analytical standpoint, and putting myself in their position, strategically, the best time to strike approaches.

They need a year or so left in the kenyans term to assure a feckless response. If they wait too long, those in the US military may take matters into their own hands while they still can.
    They can't get away with that if the majority of Americans don't side with them.

That's my read on it.

If it's going to happen, it will do so before a years out. Our only real hope in this is that there are some back channel cia/nsa type patriots stirring the chit for Iran, China, etc. Watch those places closely for 'accidents' such as happened in Tianjin.
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

I can't quibble with that assessment. Kinda been thinking the same timeline.

Comment

Our military has, of course, been undergoing a purge, as well as a downsizing, while all this is happening.
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
        Our military has, of course, been undergoing a purge, as well as a downsizing, while all this is happening.
        That's enough to make a paranoid person think that purging and downsizing was by design.... good thing there are no paranoid types around.....
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

This deal is nothing more than a fast track to getting a nuke , people will die over this and we'll know whom to thank .

Comment

Or we can hope that Israel can slip someone into Iran to disrupt their plans. I don't see Iran sending a Nuke to the USA. I think there will be a much greater chance that they will hit one of our allies overseas.

Comment

A video worth watching. Those of you who know me know I'm no fan of them, but this one is worth it.
              ”Islam is Islam, there are no modifiers in it, it’s a political movement masquerading as a religion.”Filmed at the Center for Security Policy 11.2.2015

Comment

Working...
              X