FNG from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG from Ohio

Thanks for having me. US Army Vet and love the outdoors! Currently work for a firearms manufacturer doing R&D Marketing and Sales.

Hello, sounds more like a hobby than a job.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome and thank you for your service. Jump right in on any topic that interests you.
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board .
        Thank you for your service to our country ,and to the weapons industry .

DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico . Thanks for your service. When do we get a factory tour?
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Ok I should have been more specific. A small firearms manufacturer. LOL I have the pleasure of working with a great gold star family owned company.

Comment

Hiya... what part of O-hi-o?

Comment

Welcome to the board, Chimo. We would all be interested in finding out more about your work and the company you work for. Feel free to jump right on into the conversations. We have all kinds of experience and backgrounds represented here on the board, so if you have any questions, chances are someone can help you out. Take a gander and let us know what you think.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by Chimo View Post
                  Ok I should have been more specific. A small firearms manufacturer. LOL I have the pleasure of working with a great gold star family owned company.
                  Still sounds like fun to me, my dad is a certified armorer for one of the common, big names (not Glock, but can't think, maybe Ruger?)

This past weekend, it was more important that I had my daughter and grandsons out to the range with him, shooting stuff suitable for the 5 & 7 year olds. Including my grandfather's little pocket pistol from his railroad days.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Welcome to the board Chimo and thank you for your service. R&D on things that go boom, sounds like my kind of job!
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

First, Thank you for your service.
                        Welcome! Its good to see another Ohio member

Comment

Welcome Chimo. Glad you made it.

Comment

Welcome to the boards and thank you for your service! We will have to talk later, I own my own business and am always looking for new products to add if you sell to retailers?
                            http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Working...
                            X