Fox News Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Interview

Wanted to get this up. Check out my FB page, I had to record it with a camcorder so it's a little rough.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also, on the 18th of June I'll be in NYC appearing on the Today Show with a couple of guys from the show, check it out!
    I'm drunk tonith.

We will be watching. Don't squeeze Lauer's hand to tight, he's not used to manly men.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I've seen Fearless Leader in public - and while my PR training was brief and long ago, I feel he does ok.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I liked the interview. The woman knows you, what, ten minutes, you tell her some stuff you pick up off the ground is edible, and she tosses it in her mouth before you toss it in yours. I saw by her giggling you were charming the pants off her, you devil!
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, there goes the opsec... LOL... just kidding, AA.

Comment

I thought the same thing Sac, oh well. It is what it is at this point. It was fun, ABT I thought the same thing. I couldn't believe she ate the stuff. After the shoot I let the camera guy get some trigger time. He was cool, name was Thor. He got some time on one of my AR's and a 1911. He was rusty but he loved it.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Thanks, AA, but that link redirects me to the main FB business page. I don't have an FB account - maybe that's why?

Kelly

Comment

I just realized that AA has "I'm drunk tonith" as his signature. This is a relief. I kept thinking, "sure he has skills, but he's always drunk. And when shtf, he would Prolly be an angry sober person...."
                "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly View Post
                  Thanks, AA, but that link redirects me to the main FB business page. I don't have an FB account - maybe that's why?

Kelly
                  Same problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly View Post

Kelly
                    I'll see if I can't find a way to post it up tonight

Comment

Angery American. 38,638 likes · 709 talking about this. Bestselling Author of the Survivalist Series. ANGERY AMERICAN. Over 1M copies sold worldwide!

See if that works. That is his public FB page.
                      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Went to that stations website. Damn if I can find it, that's probably one of the most aggravating sites to ever have to navigate.

I must be stoopid

Comment

I've heard about this AA person. He writes books or something like that. Anyway at least he had a hot babe with him. LOL
                          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Don't know if this makes it any more acessible?
                            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

ABT: people without a facebook account can't see anything in facebook... link or no link.

Comment

Working...
                              X