New Novella out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Novella out today

I know you guys think I'm sitting around on my ass, but the novella published today. It's set in the world of the Perseid Collapse and is only available on Amazon Kindle. Give it a read and let me know what you think, it's only $1.99.

I'm drunk tonith.

Congrats on another release brother. Aren't you tired of taking my money yet?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

I was not sure what your ass has been up to, just knew your ass has not been on this site enough to suit me. Just bought an extra copy of Going Home today at Wally World.

I have always wanted you to do a pandemic book. Can't wait to read it.
      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

In.

Comment

It's good, added to my smattering of non-English swear words. And I have a headache now because I was reading instead of staying hydrated.

Thanks for the heads-up, dxk, I would have made lemonade or something.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Nice job boss. Are you planning on continuing that line as well?
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Oh, if you've read it, please don't forget to review it.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

May I be the first to say:

MOAR BUK!!!!!!
                "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Will be reading it in the morning.

Comment

I realize people are argumentative, but geeze ...

Last edited by W.Lynn; 05-04-2015, 10:04 PM.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I'll continue it if there is enough interest in it. I'll have to hit up Survivalist boards and see whats up.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Oh, and I got word today. June 18 at 10:00PM, the show airs.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

W. Lynn, I dont go there anymore. Too many trolls including one staff member. I love the girl who is the main admin, and like several other of the staff and members, but they are overrun with trolls (in my opinion ymmv)
                          "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

I hear that, myakka. I'm hooked on junglecrawler's RPG, though. And I need my silver fix. But I'm just posting less lately. It's not worth the arguments -- and people's tempers are short and the misunderstandings are increasing.

Sometimes I think it's not such a good thing to have so many members on a board.

Comment

I got kicked making fun of AA's writing on the white side and got booted by a new mod. AA got me reinstated but I made one last post that saying I would take my ham experience else were.

Then I started deleting every post I made. Then they block that effort. Never been back since.

Comment

Working...
                              X