Hello from the North East corner of Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the North East corner of Wyoming

Hello to all. I was invited to join this forum after making friends with Tex.
    I'm from wyoming. I am a 7th generation rancher. I stay at home on the homestead/ranch where i raise milking goats, sheep, cattle, horses, chickens, pigs, german shepherds. I dabble in Rabbits but so far i'm not great at it. I use my goats to raise a variety of bums. I also raise a huge garden that sometimes gets hailed out.
    My husband is a gold drilling supervisor. when he's home he welds and cuts firewood endlesly.
    The Brats...... one in college... wants to build a cabin and live like a mnt man on the ranch.
    one graduating wants to be a vet
    one still a kids who thinks mud bugs and mom are awesome.
    Basically we strive every year to become more and more self sufficient. we didn't even know we were"preppers" until we watched the show.

Hope to get to know you all and make some great connections.
    Huggs
    BW

Welcome bw from Missouri! Sounds like you will have a lot of good stories and advice to share. Jump right in.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hello bw ! Welcome to our little corner of the world. Some talented folks here - you'll fit right in....

Comment

Welcome BW. Sorry to here you know Tex

Comment

Hi bw, settle in, look around, plenty of fun here. Got a member in Fl who can commiserate with you on rabbits not doing what they should.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly

Comment

BW, hello from Nebraska...hopefully soon to be moving in your direction

Comment

OH yeah, you sound like a ton of fun. My husband Batman likes to mud a lot. I love animals. Welcome from me to. Please don't be shy.
                I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the board, I love Wyoming.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

And a welcome from south central New Mexico. We're glad to have you.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Waving from the beach in NC... can you hear the waves? Read on, settle in, and don't be shy...

Comment

Hi, from sorta central eastern wyoming. Glad to have some more localish folks.

Comment

Welcome to the board, BW. When you get a chance, maybe you can start a thread and tell us about your homestead and ranch operation.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Pa.
                            Lots to learn ,lots of good people here .

DD
                            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

And another welcome from PA. Florida and Wyoming are being well represented on the site. Maybe it's time we start thinking about getting out of this over taxed over populated state . South or West ?????
                              Last edited by Tex; 03-22-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X