Four Blood Moons Movie one night only next Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Blood Moons Movie one night only next Monday

K and I are going to see Four Blood Moons next Monday. Anyone else going?

To find a location near you

FOUR BLOOD MOONS is a theatrical one night event exploring a rare lunar phenomenon that over the centuries has accompanied both tragedy and triumph for the Jewish people. From Pastor John Hagee’s New York Times best-selling book of the same name (750,000 copies in print from Worthy Publishing), FOUR BLOOD MOONS is in theaters March 23.

“The heavens are ‘God’s billboard.’ He’s been sending signals to earth, and we haven’t been picking them up,” Hagee says. “Two blood moons, in 2014 and 2015, point to dramatic events in the Middle East and, as a result, changes in the whole world.”

FBM62---Photo-credit-Wes-LewellynProduced by Rick Eldridge (THE ULTIMATE GIFT, BOBBY JONES:STROKE OF GENIUS) FOUR BLOOD MOONS is directed by Academy Award winner® Kieth Merrill, written by Eldridge and Merrill. A Goose Creek Production presented by 4BM Productions, it is produced in association with ReelWorks Studios and The WTA Group.

FOUR BLOOD MOONS combines scripture, science, history and big-screen live action spanning centuries, including previous similar lunar occurrences and the earth-shaking changes around them. It also examines our current four blood moon cycle—and its possible meaning for Israel, the Middle East and the world.

An array of historians, religious scholars and commentators appear in FOUR BLOOD MOONS and offer their insight—filmmaker, speaker and author Dinesh D’Souza; radio host and author Dennis Prager; and noted author and historian David Barton to name just a few.

“A blood moon occurs at a lunar eclipse when the earth comes between the sun and the moon. As the sun shines through our atmosphere, it throws a shadow on the moon, making the moon look red.”
    John Hagee

Would love to, but it's a long ways to the nearest theater that's showing it.

Comment

I might go, it will be dull here with the RP away for work. Though I may be going to Corpus again and hang with the nieces for a couple days.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
      X