Iran endorses EMP Attack on US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran endorses EMP Attack on US

Suspected for years of plotting to dismantle the U.S. electric grid, American officials have confirmed that Iranian military brass have endorsed a nuclear electromagnetic pulse explosion that would attack the country's power system.

American defense experts made the discovery while translating a secret Iranian military handbook, raising new concerns about Tehran's recent nuclear talks with the administration.

Maybe that's the Otard's plan hmmm, sounds a lot like the book series I know.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      Maybe that's the Otard's plan hmmm, sounds a lot like the book series I know.
      With his closest advisor being a muslim born in Iran and him being dead set on leaving a nuke deal with them as his legacy, I think you are pretty much on the right trail of thought. He has even said that a bad deal with Iran is better than no deal. I don't see how that could be a wise move, but I gave up on any wisdom coming from this administration a long time ago.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        He has even said that a bad deal with Iran is better than no deal.
        Apparently his idea of a good deal with Iran is a bad deal for us. It just so happens that deal that kicks us in the snarglies a bit more is the ideal plan for him.

BTW, with the possibility of a EMP looking slightly more plausible, I was wondering if solar panels come pre-shielded or if there are steps to shield them while keeping them on the roof?
        You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
        Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Don't know, but it's damn sure worth starting a thread on to get opinions and answers.

Snarglies?

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Uh.... aren't we the US f'ng UNITED STATES?

Do we go hat in hand, begging mullahs to PLEASE not build a nuke, and we'll recognize you as a part of the international community?

NO, we don't. We tell them to dismantle those centrifuges or they'll be paid a visit by the bombers who will TAKE OUT those facilities. THEN, we'll see about treating them as a valid member of the world.

SIGH. Why the rest of the world is allowing this BS to continue, I'll never know. Their security is at stake, along with ours.

And the UNSC includes Putin - who won't mince words, even if he is more aligned economically with Iran; and China who has no love of muzzies; and all of Europe. If anyone needs to be sanctioned - it's this WH.

JEEEZ... are all us post-menopausal women going to have to give men a testorone transfusion??

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
              Don't know, but it's damn sure worth starting a thread on to get opinions and answers.

Snarglies?

Tex
              Yeah, gnarled old man testicles that have hair growing on the inside too.

But now I definitely want to get an R&D thread going on the idea of protecting solar panels.
              You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
              Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

I seriously doubt that the Iranian government/military could deliver a congratulatory fruit basket to the USA--let alone an EMP attack.

I see lots of disinformation and news propaganda constantly siring up the need for yet another war--and this time with Iran.

Believe it or not Iran has a very long, and very credible, list of grievences against the USA dating back decades.
                If you think that they took our diplomats out of the blue sky for nothing, this is delusion thinking.

That happened as a direct result of overthrowing their government in the 50's and installing a ruthless dictator (the Shaw, not to be confused with Artie Shaw the band leader).

The Shaw then went on to keep a boot on the faces of the Iranian people until he fled in the late 1970's.
                This is why they/them over there started to "hate" Americans and America.

Then we went on after this episode to impose ever sort of economic sanction you could think of... and then supplied chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein to use against the Iranian's during the war between their countries (which we encouraged and supported BTW).

So tit-for-tat over the years--we surround their entire country with our military instalations, we inflitrate saboteurs and assassins into their country. We blow of their installations, we murder their officials, scientists and military officers, not to mention infecting their computer systems with STUXnet.... and you wonder why there is all of this nasty "let's destroy America" rhetoric coming out of Iran?

This is the reason.
                Wrap your minds around it.

Now we are in the middle of negotiations with them, using an idiot, spoon fed wonk as a negotiator, and the negotiation will ultimately fail, because we are idiots as Trump said--and he is correct.

We just keep doubling down on stupid every time when it comes to Iran.
                We should have explored conciliation on a diplomatic level with them over a decade ago, and none of this would be necessary.

Comment

Working...
                X