Thermal Imaging Seek Thermal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermal Imaging Seek Thermal

So in my research trying to find a decent setup for economy night Vision (Yeah right dont think it exists) I found this little gem that really has my attention. Its an attachment you can stick on your Android or Iphone that plugs into the Lightening jack on your Iphone or your Micro usb on your Android. And turns your phone into a Thermal imaging device. At first I was skeptical but after watching a bunch of videos, this thing looks pretty legit. I did more research and many of the guys on the AR website are using them. for 250 for the standard unit or the Long Range unit for 300$ you can have Thermal imaging.

I checked out youtube and found many videos of this thing in action.

Anyone own one? Curious instead of night vision this maybe a good alternative. Thoughts?

FLIR also has one I saw in person at SOCOM last May

With wireless connectivity to iOS® or Android™ Smartphones via Wi-Fi, FLIR ONE® Series cameras provide the best thermal infrared imagery for easy inspections.

Pon the one you are looking at the imager is very low rez 206 x 156 Array

Comment

Check out Door.com. use aysodhswaim@gmail.com and I get a credit.

Comment

Dont cha mean DVOR.com?

If so go into you account and copy/paste your code link in here.

Comment

Yes. Dvor. Stupid spell check

Comment

Can't figure out the link . Oh well

Comment

image.jpgClick Earn More Credit, then other options

Comment

thanks AD

Comment

Just scored some tactical hats to put the muted flag and blood type on

Did not want to pay $9.99 for shipping so I searched around for coupon code and found "10off"

That worked. Sorry CD, i should have used your code as well but did not think about it until I hit the buy button. I will do it the next time.

Comment

Sorry wont let me use your code, since I already have an account. It has to be a new member.

And like a dumbass, i forgot to add the 10off code

Comment

Use my referral code, I need a little cash loving too http://www.dvor.com/s/5fkbf

Comment

UN

It has to be a new member to use it. I spoke with them on Chat and they said no go for current members

Comment

Bummer, but you can still get a 5.00 normal referral and 5.00 for your birthday each year, that is unless they scratched that. I'm wanting a particular item, but it's a bad time of the year to spend any money.

Comment

I have to stay off that site or go broke!

Comment

Working...
                            X