organic/non-gmo seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• organic/non-gmo seeds

Found a recently started specialty seed website. Haven't used them, but with all the allergies and chemical sensitivities, thought I'd share it.

If anyone decides to use them, please let us know if ordering goes smoothly, or you find some special item buried in their site. Just the eye-catchers on the first page are tempting.

http://www.plantgoodseed.com/
    quam minimum credula postero

Thx W. Now just wish we had a place for a garden.

The red box is my lot. The white circles are 70ft tall pine trees. Very small area and shade most every part of the day.
    N
    W E
    S

The price I pay to be able to go bass fishing out the back door.

image.jpg
    Last edited by AD; 02-07-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Here's another, run by patriots:

Kelly

Comment

Y'alls timing is perfect. Having the "what are we planting this year" discussion this weekend. Just in time for the local seed exchange next weekend.

Looking at adding some things I've never grown before for Little Miss's consumption. Hope they do well.
        Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

AD, consider container growing a few things, if only because fresh stuff can sometimes just look like garbage no matter where you stop on a given day. Also, given your latitude, find out if some things tolerate shade (or can't live without it) that are usually marked "full sun." I notice lots of things will grow in shade where I am, that people in other places try desperately get in the most possible sun. Also think edible "groundcover" plants if neighbors/hoa are an issue. Local gardeners will know what works there, in or out of shade.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
          X