iPad issues - FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad issues - FYI

This afternoon, the site isn't coming up on the ipad. Safari's error message is that there were too many redirects to load. Works just fine on my PC.

I did let the latest OS install last night; because it was in it's "I have an update to install" stubborn mode and making it impossible to load anything in the browser. Having some odd display issues on some other web sites; takes a bit to display after scrolling since then, too. I suspect the update, but what else is new?

If I find out anything... will add here.

See here: http://angeryamerican.net/showthread...w-Forums/page2

Comment

Close the AA window tab(s)

Setting

Safari

Advanced

Website data

Show all website

Scroll dow the list to find angeryamerica

Click Edit upper right

Click minus sign on aa and then done

Reopen the safari tab and try again.

Comment

I cleared all the cookies and logged back on. I was able to find out what was going on through my phone. Thanks for the heads up guys and gals.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I did NOT want to clear all cookies as I would have to go back and set login and PW for a 100-ish sites. Did not want to do that. So the method above may have worked for me.

Comment

Thanks AD, I'll remember (I think) to look just for the problem website, if it happens again.

Comment

Try it now. The list is long cuz every website you visit is stored there.

If you reset everything your list should be short now.

Comment

It's been since '99 when I worked a lot on macs - and never was much for "i-anything". The interface stumps me sometimes. I didn't know that was there.

And I used to consult on interfaces. This how one comes to accept that one is a dinosaur - when you remember DOS prompts easier than figure out new software conventions.

Comment

CHDIR [/D] [drive:][path]
                  CHDIR [..]
                  CD [/D] [drive:][path]
                  CD [..]

Comment

c:\dos
                    c:\dos\run
                    run\dos\run
                    Last edited by W.Lynn; 02-07-2015, 02:59 AM. Reason: Sorry, had to.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                    X