Hello from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oklahoma

Greetings: Josh (tommygun) introduced me to this forum. I just got the info today and am checking out the different areas. We have done some things to help us in the event of a event. My name is Randall and my wife Denise, live in Choctaw OK. Just got the first book yesterday. Will start it soon.

Welcome, that first one is a bit gear oriented at the start, it gave us an idea what the character was carrying, vs what we saw used in later chapters. We talk about gear a little, and review things as we try out new stuff, but we also talk about animals (food and pets both,) recipes, projects, all kinds of things.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hello Randall glad you joined up , my home town is west of Enid but we had to move to Michigan to be near the kids . Kind of miss Okie land and all our old friends but life moves us along . I seen you tried to come into chat , don't give up

Comment

Hi Randall and welcome to the board.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

airdrop, you must like the cold, to move up there. I don't like the cold it gets here. much less the snow and ice you get up there. I know it is a different kind of cold.LOL

Comment

welcome from Pa .
            You will love this site .
            Money back gar-ren-teed .
            The best part is it's free.........

DD
            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Choctaw Oklahoma, Where the hell is that?
              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Just kidding , I am from there also. I think I met Josh a couple weeks ago. Welcome to the crazy house.
                If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome Randall. I am just north east of you in Missouri.
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from NC

Comment

Welcome from just east of you also . Ok a lot east . TFK from PA

Comment

Another NC howdy...

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico. Look around and enjoy. Feel free to ask just about anything.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the board Randall, hope you enjoy the books.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome from me too. Let us know what you think of the books. I bet you go out & buy more "stuff" after reading them. Don't be shy. Ask anything you would like. We usually try to be helpful when we are not teasing around.
                              I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Working...
                              X