Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Read "Resurrecting Home?" DO A REVIEW at a bookseller site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Read "Resurrecting Home?" DO A REVIEW at a bookseller site!

From AA's Facebook page.

I also need a favor, please review Resurrecting. Amazon, ibook, B&N, where ever, just review it. In today's publishing world that's what really matters. I'll be talking with Penguin next week about the future of the series and a slew of reviews will strengthen my position. We will be doing more no matter what!
    Please bump this, to keep it near the top of "What's New." A comment or just a reply with the word "bump" is all it takes.

-ABT

On Amazon;

On Barnes & Noble.
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

will do.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I can't write a review quite yet, I'm still reading it...might finish this weekend and write a review. Aww, heck, I just might write one prior to finishing....
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Already finished a week ago.

I'll leave a review on BN and Amazon.
        You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
        Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Consider it done.

Comment

Done. Now, I can expect Amazon to hound me to review everything else I've read - again - LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MillenniumMan View Post
              Already finished a week ago.

I'll leave a review on BN and Amazon.
              Dayyum MM, you sure do some purty writin', 'n' all without a potty mouth!
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

My book has not showed up Yet? But I will review it when I get and read it.

Comment

bump.

Comment

Originally posted by tfk View Post
                    My book has not showed up Yet? But I will review it when I get and read it.
                    Ya, if this A.A. character wanted reviews within the first week of release, you'd think he would have sent us all a signed copy a month or so ago, right? Right?
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                      Ya, if this A.A. character wanted reviews within the first week of release, you'd think he would have sent us all a signed copy a month or so ago, right? Right?
                      Whatever happened to "improvise, adapt, overcome?" Now, I read the book, and I am a fast reader, but truth be told, I've never read Lena "the Bull" Durham's book, nor seen her perform even once, but I could write a review of her stuff all day long.

JUST KIDDING
                      Last edited by Tex; 01-05-2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I like my idea better.

Bump
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

It also really really helps to have an Amazon review, on each book you have enjoyed.

Comment

Thank you to everyone for the reviews. In todays publishing world, reviews, especially Amazon reviews are the staff which an author is measured by. The days of the NYT Best Seller list are waning, the pub world is changing. I was jut on the phone with Penguin and they were blown away by the response. The fact that so many reviews are already up is very impressive and they really noticed so thank you.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

No need to thank us, Just send checks

Comment

Working...
                              X