Wikiarms new feature...or at least new to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikiarms new feature...or at least new to me

You all know how much I love wikiarms.com for the email alerts for 22 LR ammo.

Some one on another forum just post this.

It searches your local walmart for many different calibers. Plug in your zipcode and select a caliber and tjere is the inventory. Dont know how accurate it is but its worth a try.

Every time I check my local Walmart it claims they have 22 ammo. Both times I trotted down there they claimed not to have any.

Comment

Click on the link and copy the walmart stock number down and then go to "customer service" and give them that number and look at the screen to see if it shows it in stock.

I hear a lot of stories of wally world scum working with friends who buy at 4-5¢/ rnd and then go out and sell on open market for 2x+ and split the profits.

Comment

Thanks - will do.
        You are hereby designated the official ammo quartermaster for the site !! Congratulations.

Comment

If Costumer Service says its shows stock and the ammo guy says no, call for a manager.

Comment

I stopped at wally world today to get 1 can of spray paint. As a habit I check the ammo case. They had 5 -50 round boxes of thunderbolt .22 for 2.29 a box and 3 - 50round boxes of federal 9mm for 9.45 a box and 1 - 100 round box of 40 for 19.50. Then I seen a box of Rem 22-250 for 21 bucks not such a good price but haven't seen any on the shelf for a while and that's the boy's favorite varmint rifle ammo so I bought those also. Most expensive can of spray paint I ever bought

Comment

Thanks AD...says my local Wally has it in stock. Unfortunately, I'm 15 miles away, and it's snowing (at least that's what I'm told). I'm going to check again in the morning, as WM is only about 2 blocks from work.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

SCORE!! First time in over 2 years that I've seen .22lr at WM. I walked in at about 7:15am and went straight to the Sporting Goods section. I arrived just as the clerk was getting ready to stock the ammo cabinet. I asked for .22, he said sure. He grabbed a case, and asked how many of the 225rd boxes did I want. I *wanted* to tell him "all of them", but decided not to be greedy. I took 3 of them, at $11.17 a box. Now if only I had a .22lr to fire them from....
                Thanks AD! I would never have bothered going without your suggestion.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Your most welcome. You dont have a 22?

Comment

Nope...as I was moving my full gun safe a few years ago, it fell out of the moving van without my knowledge. I retraced my route, but could never find it. The couple that I started collecting after that incident fell overboard while fishing at the lake. Now I just collect ammo as a barter item.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Snagged 1000 rounds of Mexican made CCI at the gun show today $80

Comment

One thing to note...ever since this thread started, the "Check you local WM" has said that my local has some 525ct Remington, and a couple of 325ct boxes, but they really don't have it. I asked about this yesterday, and was told that since ammo is Federally regulated, the store can not correct the listed "amount on hand". This is only checked and fixed in their yearly inventory correction.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                          One thing to note...ever since this thread started, the "Check you local WM" has said that my local has some 525ct Remington, and a couple of 325ct boxes, but they really don't have it.
                          I've noticed the same here.

Comment

Working...
                          X