Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushcrafter, checking this site out.

Hey guys.
    My name is Joe, RangerJoe on here and a couple other forums. I met The Angery American himself a while back, we hung out quite a bit, that is where I found out about this forum.

My background is bushcraft, canoe camping, backpacking, primitive skills, just bumming around the woods. I am a mod on a bushcraft forum, and have met some really cool people.

Thanks for having me, guys.
    Joe
    Last edited by RangerJoe; 12-19-2014, 11:41 PM.

Welcome from PA Joe . Hope you stay around a while

Comment

Welcome aboard
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome Joe.

Comment

Welcome Ranger Joe. Looking forward to your inputs.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Joe .
            Great people here with helpful info to share .

DD
            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Hello, got any gear reviews you'd like to write, or how-to videos you've put on youtube? Love that stuff.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Mornin'

Comment

Ahoy from the horrid north of Maryland. Have a seat, someone will be along to yank your pants down and make you turn your head and cough shortly.

You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                  Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                    Hello, got any gear reviews you'd like to write, or how-to videos you've put on youtube? Love that stuff.
                    I do have a youtube channel...

Bushcraft, Back Country Camping, Wilderness Canoe Tripping, Backpacking. This channel is mainly bushcraft style camping trips, sometimes I build a natural shelter, sometimes I sleep in a tent, under a tarp, or in the snow. Shop the gear in my video at my store, Robinet Outfitters ➡️ https://robinetoutfitters.com/ I try to show the realities of being out in the bush, weather it be an overnighter in the woods, or an extended, 10 day fly in canoe/fishing trip. I'll leave in my failures, as well as my accomplishments, in an effort to show you who I really am, just a regular Canadian guy who enjoys spending time outdoors. I'm not a survivalist, and my definition of "bushcraft" may differ from yours. :)

Comment

Welcome Joe

Comment

If you'd like a Bushcraft section where you can post articles, figure out where you want it and we'll set it up for you. Drop me a PM.

Comment

That is awesome of you!
                          I'll PM ya.

Comment

Hi Joe, I'm also on one of the sites you visit same name here and there. BCUSA
                            and welcome to this site.

Comment

Welcome from southern New Mexico. Come on in and get comfy. We're mostly just a big group of friends that happen to have this site in common.
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                              X