Clear All

• 22 LR at Midway. 12:48 EDT

$16.29 limit of 2 boxes

They still have some. Limit of 2. 1:07 PM EDT

Comment

Still have some. 1:18 PM EDT

Comment

All Gone
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I thought you had the alerts on your phone?

Comment

This weekend haul. Plus 2 more just ordered from MW and 3 more coming from Cabelas.
            image.jpg

Comment

Besides the 1k more from Cabelas (that arrived at the store yesterday) i got suprised today by UPS. Another 2 boxes of the Federal Automatch showed up.

I think i can stop buying for a while.

Comment

X2?

Comment

Whats the total now? PM if you wish

Comment

No you just need a firearm that uses them.

Comment

You get Conceled Carry? I have their insurance.

If you dont have the 40 cal yet. Look at the glock 23/23c or the 35 if you want a reach out and touch someone.

If you have one what do you have?

BTW, those have the tell tail signs that they have been read one handed

Comment

Very nice. How many rounds do you have through it?

Comment

Have you shot anything but paper? Steel, moving, changing mags, shooting behind cover, FTF, FTE, ......?

Comment

You need to make that the utmost priority. Paper does not move or shoot back at you.

We covered this 2 years ago. Any one that owns a pistol, NEEDS to have this training unless you think every ZOMBIE is a paper target!!!!

Comment

He's right though.

Some of the best reasons for hunting, directly translate into being better able to shoot when you have to.

Willingness to pull the trigger. Without that, you're prey.

Cover vs concealment. Everywhere you find yourself, be thinking "I wouldn't shoot from there. Oh, but THAT'S a good spot."

The sanctity of life (your's as much as anyone/anything else's.)

The value of being able to move to improve your shot. If you can't move, you're cornered. Don't help anyone defeat you.

Moving carefully, quietly, deliberately. Quiet can be the difference between eating and going hungry. Or it can be the difference between walking away and being carried in a bag.

Time spent alone in the woods is good for you, just don't forget to come back. If you leave too much of yourself out there, it can be hard to find your civilized self again. But you can safely come home with some of the wild in your soul, just try not to explain it to people who don't get it. It's a deeply personal thing.

All in, it makes a more balanced, completed person out of you if it is experienced as personal growth. Such a person is more likely to value themselves and others enough to do what must be done when circumstances call for it.

If someone just sits in a blind half the day, then go drinking and bragging, with their buddies the rest of the day, they may not get everything out of it that others do.
                              Last edited by W.Lynn; 12-19-2014, 02:42 AM. Reason: Can't sleep, too much philosophy.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X