Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NooB here!

Hello everyone,
    I've made a couple of posts, but thought I might as well do an intro. I found the site after reading the Going Home series. Love the books and the site so far. Here are a few of my favorite things, but not all of them.

Welcome earthbiscuit. I'm glad you found your way here with all of us AA fans. Don't be shy. Jump right in & ask us something or tell us something.
    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Now that's pretty cool. He knew all you winder likkers had poor reading comprehension(understanding what is wrote down), so he just decided to show you what you needed to know about him. EarthBiscuit, if you do have to talk to someone while here, please remember to speak slowly. LOL

I've seen your name on the list as being online and I wondered if you were just passing through or if you planned to stay. We are glad to have you. There are alot of different interests and experiences represented on this board and we try to help each out when it comes to preparedness issues and questions. Feel free to jump right in to the conversations and add your questions or comments.

Make yourself at home.
      Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Snuff and beer . Your all right in my book. Welcome from PA. TFK

Comment

WELCOME TO the board .
          ( don't mind me ,I just type slow )

DD
          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome. From the picture, it looks like you're on a sandy beach somewhere.
            Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

welcome welcome!
              Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!

Comment

Glad to have you here Biscuit, I like your style.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello & Welcome from Nebraska.

Comment

Hello, have fun, find a discussion on drop-bears or snipe hunting to get into.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

OK earthbisquit... HOWDY and where in NC are you located? If the beach is "home"... then you're not that far from me, as the gull flies.

Comment

Welcome to our asylum EB. I didn't see any paste in that pic. I'm assuming you ate it all?
                          Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                            OK earthbisquit... HOWDY and where in NC are you located? If the beach is "home"... then you're not that far from me, as the gull flies.
                            I'm about an hour west of Charlotte. I like the beach in small doses, but love me some mountains!

Comment

Welcome earthbisquit. Sounds like you are close to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X