The Hide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hide

My friend was locked up in the FEMA camp but we had a way to communicate for the time being . He heard that the Director of FEMA was coming to check out the process the camp was designed to do . They experimented on people to find a cure for something they started , someone thought that the bug was ready to go but was in a hurry and now 100 million were dead . So here I set looking at the landing pad and a camp from hell waiting for the insane bastard that thought this up.
    I'd been a Marine Scout Sniper before this started an when all but a quarter of my unit died we grabbed what we could an we each headed home. The Government went nuts thinking they could thin the herd with the bug an we wanted no part of it so here I set in my hide waiting to exact some justice for all the grief these a holes unleashed . If I lived through today I'd made up my mind to work on some more of these fools that made this all happen.
    In the distance I started hearing the thumping of choppers , 2 cleared the trees west of the pad . I checked the wind quickly and set the rifle on the pad . As they came in there was no fly over , lol pretty stupid or arrogant . As they settled in the gunner on the door looked over the hill I was on then dropped the gun to grab something . The side door of the VIP chopper opened up and he stepped out all safe in his Hazmat suit . I lined up the hairs on he's chest then thought better on it (vest) so up a bit on his head , took a deep breath checked my heart beat an slowly squeezed the trigger . The scope lined back up as I caught him folding , the gunner on the door was looking all around not knowing what had happened . I grinned yip those Mil-spec cans make for a nice quiet shot . I set back took a breath and then brought the rifle back up , time to get these people out of here.
    Last edited by airdrop; 11-22-2014, 07:28 PM.

As The people inside the fence realized what was going on and my friend helping to get things going they turned on any guard with in reach . As I walked to the gate the smell was sickening and it was hard not to gag . The furnaces had been going and the smell of burning flesh is never good. My friend yelled at me , man glad to see you Gunny . I laughed all in a days work buddy . Can we get all these folks out of here and down the road before someone misses the head monkey over there . We're getting those that want to go loaded up on the trucks that is on hand . What about the choppers , I said well , let me take care of that end maybe a little message is in order . So my war was on .

Comment

Gunny fixed the choppers so it would be awhile before they got off the ground ,then policed up the weapons and got his friend to hand them out . As they walked you sure some of the people want to stay here? Their scared of their own shadows Gunny shaking his head . We're heading into town to set up some places to live an just hope we get left alone for now.
      Gunny said Buddy I'm heading out , found a Motor cycle in the parking lot that will get me down the road for now . Think I'll light up some of these jerks that have never read the Constitution . Time to show them the people are back an not happy with the results of there little lab experiment .
      His friend smiled , Semper Fi , my friend come on back when you get the message across. Gunny nodded his head and walked out to the parking lot . As he moved out with the future cloudy he was think of finding some like minded people , after he told all that would listen about what there President had brought to their door step it might not be that hard. His Buddy had given him a packet of Documents that will burn a few in the fires of hell , gunned the motor , day light is burning .

Comment

It's like watching the fat guy on SB years ago all over again.

MOAR BUK!
        You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
        Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

And then what happened????
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

30 miles down the road he seen a sign Butler Creek 2 miles so he slowed down wondering about the small town . He'd come across lots of strange things since he left his home Base . Before he rounded the last bend in the road the hairs went up on the back of his neck . Pulling into a grassed over drive he parked back in the tree's and unloaded for a little walk and look.
            He walked until he came to a small hill at the edge of the woods ,kneeling down he slowly moved up until he could see the road leading into the small town . There on the road was a Humvee with a couple of cars pulled over . The Boots were searching the first car with the people on the ground at gun point , he thought what the hell is going on . Then there was a shout and the boots shot the driver then making for the rest of the people . This looked like 2 families heading home . Gunny set up quick and got glass on the scene when one of the guys lifted the womans skirt with the barrel of is gun laughing , That's it he thought .
            He lined up on the one that looked in charge and laughing with the rest of them. At 300 yds he had a good sight picture and sent one down range . When he dropped the others didn't see it yet , he pulled over to the next jerk that was looking through the womans purse and dropped him that left 2 more. About this time the 2 that were left seen what was happening and started for the Humvee but only one made it . The other rounded the Humvee and was scanning the woods looking for a target when the bullet struck him below the helmet .
            Gunny waited for a few minutes watching and felt no one was out in the weeds . He went back to the Bike and pulled back out on the road . As he came up to the road block the woman was crying over her husband and the others were out out of their car checking on the kids . He came to a stop then walked and asked what was going on . The man from the second car has shaking , they stopped us and seemed to be shaking down those folks and we were next . What's going , they said that Martial law has been enacted . Gunny not sure but killing people in cold blood isn't something these guys should have been doing no matter what.
            You from this town , any law in town . Yes the driver said but not sure where he's at . Gunny said let me go check and report these guys in to him . You folks got lucky someone was looking over your shoulder , the driver nodded looking at him with a smile. As he walked back to the bike he seen the logo on the Humvee for the first time Dept of HLS . That figures he thought .
            Last edited by airdrop; 11-24-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

As he drove down the road days later he grew mad at what the guys at the road block had done to the town . He wondered just who they were and why they went rouge in the town. The police were killed along with several people , by the time he left they had it together enough to make ago of it. Gunny had watched other road blocks to see if they were like the first but so far things looked more normal. He had slipped into a few small towns to talk to a local or two to get a feeling on how they were seeing their world now and for the most part it was laying heavy on the people . The death of the head of FEMA had been keep quiet it seems because no one had heard anything about it , they didn't seem to want their dirty laundry aired .
              The National News or what past for it was playing along with the story line an it made him more determined to bring some justice to these sorry people . As he logged in a few more miles he came to a sign on the highway saying FEMA camp #20 but drove on passed . A mile or so the trees got thick an he pulled into them and set up camp 300 yds into the tree line. He wondered what this one was like as he set back to have a bite and rest for awhile.
              An hour before dark he set up his over look and scanned the camp . There was a guard walking the perimeter and he thought why wouldn't people have freedom of movement . There wasn't anyone walking around until a frail looking woman came out a tent , she was skin and bones . She walked to a portapotty ,while she was in the guard came around to that side. She came out and he yelled for her to get back to your tent bitch or it's to the box for you . Gunny seat back not liking what he saw , he thought maybe time for some intel to fill me in on how these places are working ,first impression is not so hot .

Comment

Spelling and grammar aside, it's coming out great!

Talk to the fat guys editor. She might be interested.

MOAR BUK!!!
                You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Being a road skuller such as myself. I seen nothing wrong with spelling or gramer . Seriously keep up the good work Airdrop.

Comment

Good story Airdrop, keep it up. You'll find out this kind of thing can become quite addictive, for you as much as those following along!
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

He watched into the night noting the routine until midnight . Next morning was more of the same , then a whistle sound off . Guards came out of one building along with the chump in charge . People were coming out of there tents forming up at what looked like a chow tent . As he watched it was glaring the people were under feed and nervous as the guards came up to them . They were carrying pistols and batons and he wondered if your the good guys there to help ,why . As he looked around at the tents and number of people just didn't match up ,there should of been a lot more people . Over the fence on the west side was a large pit , no he thought . As the guards got close folks got real nervous , the chump pointed to a tall man and he shrunk back . A big guard ran forward an grabbed him then hit him on the arm breaking it . As he lifted the baton his arm stopped in the up passion then he slowly fell to the ground . The other guards moved forward to help him but then the tail end Charlie fell to . One of the other guards looked back and was about to yell when he dropped . The three remaining guards looked down at the first one and seeing the blood bleeding out they pulled their pistols and that's when they seen the others laying in back of them . Guard four dropped , as they started shooting at the air guard 5 dropped . The chump was standing there with his empty pistol and his leg took a round , as gunny stood up he thought now I get some answers .
                      Last edited by airdrop; 01-08-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

The people couldn't believe what just happened they had been in fear of these guys for months. As I questioned Mr. chump and the people it became clear they were there because they were not of the right Political parties and the camp was their end of the road . Gunny pulled info out of the head of the camp and didn't like it one bit, he turned him over to the camp prisoners to be dealt with . He asked who might be in charge and they went to the food storage building . After opening it up he got the people to get food set out so they could get feed up for what was coming. He talked to Mr. Barnes the excepted leader and made it clear you have to get out of here before they start wondering why no one is answering the phone. They checked trucks and cars to see how they needed to load out the food with room for the ones that couldn't walk well.
                        Gunny looked in the offices and found the arms room , good he thought they were well armed and lots of ammo. He got some exmilitary out of the group and set them to picking out weapons for themselves . One of the guys came up to him stuck out is hand an gave him a good shake , we can't say thanks enough Sargent with tears in his eyes.
                        Gunny smiled looking him in the eyes saying make them pay for this if you can my friend because that's what I'm going to do . Now people we need to move it and get this party rolling.

Comment

He had talked to Mr. Banes about one of the towns he'd past thru that had good people and vacant houses . On the way he told him about farms that were no one was left and the truck's were just setting there waiting for them . Gunny thought they'd make it just fine if they stayed ahead of any trouble , he told Barnes he'd spend 2 days here an slow down any problems that might show up .
                          They had cleaned up the compound and made it look like the guards might have baled then he took the MRE's he'd found in the supplies and went up to the hide he'd but together . The ammo he'd found in the arms locker was a bonus an the .308 match would feed his M14 just fine . He set up and sighted in to check how it would print . He was set to go now it was just waiting to see what response was coming . He had passed the information he had found at the other facility to Barnes and hoped it would get into the right hands . When the people found out what had been done to them it was not going to be pretty . Just after they left he'd got on the phone in the office and made some phone calls to some officers in the CORP that were still hanging in there . By the time he was done making all his calls the pucker factor was in the red and the CORP would be gearing up for a new mission . The plague seemed to be burning out somewhat but it had effected to many and this was going to be addressed along with the missing people that were sweep up for political reasons , yes payback was coming .

Comment

The Major was thinking as the convoy moved along to were Gunny had made his phone call from . A lot had happened in the 3 weeks since he'd called those of us that still cared. We jumped into action made calls to other services and pulled it together to save our country . Rangers out of Bragg went into DC and arrested all the traitors that dealt this death to so many. The trials were on going and the new Constitutional Government was in place with no HLS ,Fema or EPA to cause more problems . The new President was cleaning house and making arrangements for new elections.
                            As they rolled into the Fema camp the battle scene was impressive , he'd done a good job. The Major got out and had his men check the compound , he looked over everything and the looked up the hill ,that's where he was . He walked out of the camp an made his way up the hill , as he looked around he found the spot . There laying on the ground was a pile on spent cases and a small amount of blood. He looked back at the camp and counted the dead at 25 , he shook his head man that marine can shoot grinning. As he stood up he came to attention an saluted , where ever your at Gunny have a good life , we got it now . Semper Fi
                            Last edited by airdrop; 01-11-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Took me a while to find this thread. I like it a lot.

OK, rest time's over -- MOAR BUK or NU BUK!!!
                              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X