I created a monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I created a monster

I listened to book one and my wife heard part of it, now we both have book three on our kindles and she has finished it already
    and a few days ago she actually said "when the shit hits the fan"
    hmmm... maybe all of my talking about preps,guns etc have finally sunk in?

Yeah Congrats Wyn!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Might as well go get a big roll of tin foil and a industrial size bucket of paste. It wont be long now.

Comment

You're welcome!
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

You know that you've got a good one when you tentatively, delicately bring up the subject of getting gas masks, and she says "I've been wanting to get some".
          Congrats on waking up your better half.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
            You know that you've got a good one when you tentatively, delicately bring up the subject of getting gas masks, and she says "I've been wanting to get some".
            Congrats on waking up your better half.
            I told her about your reply and she says "no gas masks...yet" lol

Comment

Ask her again after beef and bean burrito night.

Comment

To be fair, kickstand does have rails running way too close to his house, and a bad derail could mean that as simple a thing as being indoors at the time could give you the few minutes needed to mask up, grab a bag & keys, and pray there air is good enough to use an infernal combustion engine (without making things worse.)
                Last edited by W.Lynn; 09-26-2014, 07:11 PM.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I've been at this from the homesteading side for a long time, and even I used to think gas masks were "over the top". Not so much anymore, with a Level 4 pathogen running around, Wyndigo. (We did opt for just N100s, though.)

Comment

Folks should keep in mind that even cheap swim goggles will work for eye protection, if they're not able to get fancy stuff. Used with an N95/N100/P95/ or R95 masks, you'd be uncomfortable if not used to them, but the eyes are almost as vulnerable as the nostrils.

In other news, it may take a bit to get my books back that I loaned to the daughter in law. My son saw them, asked "where'd those come from?" And he has them now. She let him know I have #4, and I told her today that 5 will be end of December.

Comment

Melissa try cutting them up under running water. Worksas well.
                      Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

WLynn,I thought where Kick lives was on the southside of the border, Well it is so close how can you tell,
                        Last edited by george7100; 09-26-2014, 08:02 PM. Reason: add more info
                        Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

He posted about the trains going by recently, and named a very, very short distance between rails and house. That'd be cause for concern no matter what border you're near.

Comment

Originally posted by tfk View Post
                            Ask her again after beef and bean burrito night.

LOL good one!

Comment

Taken from my driveway. I caught about half of the train.

Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                              X