Hello from Northern Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northern Michigan

I recently finished listening to book one and have started book two, Great storyline so far and a very good blend of "violence/laughter/Realism"
    Thanks AA for a well done book
    And thanks to everyone that I met in the chatroom last night.

Alan aka Wyndigo

Welcome. Wy did you come in here.......you will never be allowed to leave. I will be in. Lansing all next week for some LEO testing.

Comment

Howdy, from MO....enjoyed talking with you last night
      Dode

Comment

Welcome
        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome for another MO resident. I have relatives up that way.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico. AA really does draw you in, doesn't he? I have to agree, the humor really makes it fun. I have read Book One several times, and still laugh at "It was a snake kind of snake!"
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SE WI. Used to visit the Iron Mines occasionally and spent time in Presque Isle chasing walleyes. You've come to a good place.

Comment

welcome Wyndigo .
                Some helpful people here .

DD
                OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

welcome!
                  People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                  ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hey Wyndigo! (from coastal NC)... did you have frost last night?

Comment

Welcome to the board, Wyndigo, from Wyoming. We are glad you made it. This is a good place to get help and information should you need it. There are people from all over on here with a lot of different backgrounds, so don't be afraid to tap into the different sources with any questions you may have.

Tex
                      = 2
                      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome, also from Wyoming.

Kelly

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska. Glad you're finding your way around the site.

Comment

Welcome to the board Wyndigo, have a look around and feel free to jump in!
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

It took me a week to finally get my bearings, here. Just yesterday, I got into my account and adjusted a few things, so my posted replies would automatically subscribe me to that thread...whew! Now, my avatar shows up, too.
                              Dode

Comment

Working...
                              X