Good Afternoon all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Afternoon all.

Good afternoon all. Hopefully I can contribute something useful. This place came to my attention via Tex.
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Welcome to the board, Cwi. we are a smaller board, but we do a pretty good job of trying to help everyone out when they have a question related to being prepared. Glad to see that you made it over.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Doubled up on the word noon, smart phones would appear to be a cruel joke on those of us with fat fingers.
      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Hi and welcome from Missouri Cwi. We really are glad you are here.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

hiya... I think the rest of Mog's thread is headed this way. I probably oughta figure out what's for dinner...

Comment

Welcome sir. Claiming you know Tex loses you points here. Pretend you just stumbled on us and it will go better for you

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
              Welcome sir. Claiming you know Tex loses you points here. Pretend you just stumbled on us and it will go better for you

Comment

Welcome from Wyoming!

Kelly

Comment

Welcome !
                  People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                  ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from Ks

RD
                    Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Welcome from southern New Mexico. Have you read the Going Home series? Have a Going Home Bag (GHB)?
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Good morning from NC and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                            Welcome from southern New Mexico. Have you read the Going Home series? Have a Going Home Bag (GHB)?
                            Have not read them yet. BOB, INCH, yes, going home bag no.

Comment

Welcome to the boards...
                              Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Working...
                              X