Hello from all over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from all over!

Well i figured I would swing and say hello. The website caught my eye on the cover of Going Home, so i figured I'd stop on by. I love the books, best series I've read in awhile. I always love a book that gives me new ideas:-)
    Hopefully I can lear some more from everyone on here, and maybe offer advice on a few things.

A little bit about me, I am currently active duty AF, however I'll be leaving the service after about 10 years very shortly. Currently I am not in the US, but I'm originally a Minnesotan. I probably share a lot of the hobbies with everyone else here. If anyone has questions feel free to ask, nice to meet everyone! -Sweeney

Welcome and as MA said, thank you....
    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from PA.

Comment

Welcome and thank you.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico. Thank you for your service, and we look forward to welcoming you home. Feel free to join into our conversations.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome nice to have you.

Comment

Welcome, decide after making it over the 10 year hump you don't wanna hang around anymore

Comment

Welcome from me too. Make yourself at home. Don't be shy & ask any questions you may have. Thank you for your service.
                I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome! Hope you find some useful things here, these folks are a wealth of knowledge. If you have questions ask, someone is sure to know!

Comment

Welcome Airman and thank you for your service to our Nation

Comment

Welcome,thank you for yur service
                      Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Thank you for your service and good luck .
                        Enjoy the forum .

DD
                        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Thank you everyone:-)

Comment

Welcome Sweeney. Thank you for your service and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do

Comment

Welcome, do you have a place you want to end up at after you process out?

My parents were from Alabama, but chose to finish up at FE Warren, Cheyenne, Wy. I recommend the state, just enough cities for tech stuff, lots of energy related jobs right now, lower population numbers and crime rate than most states, etc.
                              Last edited by W.Lynn; 08-26-2014, 04:26 PM. Reason: And they've never regretted the decision.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X