Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hello all,

I am not a farmer or a rancher, never lived in a farm or a ranch, but this is one area that I find fascinating and have always loved to learn about.

I am currently living in Portland, OR.

Have a great week, everyone.

* A big thank you to Mr. Tex who introduced me to this informative, educational forum with so many wonderful people.
    Last edited by Kimmy; 08-04-2014, 05:51 AM.

Welcome to the board, Kimmy. I hope you enjoy yourself over here. There are lots of good folks here who will answer any questions you may have.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome Kimmy.. I would normally have some smart ass comment about knowing Tex and not openly admitting it because of his questionable relationships with farm animals, but I am too tired this am...
      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome Kimmy!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from me too. Make yourself at home. Any friend of Tex's is a ???? I just don't know???
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Tex is still bringing all kinds of people in, welcome

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Welcome aboard from southern New Mexico. We all enjoy giving Tex a hard time, but he is a pretty good representative for most of our crew.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Good morning!

Thank you Tex, Patriotmuso, kickstand,tfk, junior 125, Gena.KY, DMH for a warm welcome. Nice to meet you. *shake hands*

I amTex's fan on another huge board. Despite all the "meanie" people (like me) who like to harass and pick on each other everyday, he's very well liked, admired and respected there. I am sure when we gang up on him he'll just feel more... loved here. :-D

Have a great week, everyone.

Comment

Kimmie, you had me till you stated telling stories about Tex being "well liked and respected". Welcome to the board.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Y'all can all go fornicate yourselves. Except Kimmy, she was nice to me.

Kimmy, most of the folks here came over from SB. A few straggled in on their own, but a big chunk of folks are/were members over there.

Have fun

Tex
                      Last edited by Tex; 08-07-2014, 01:00 AM.
                      = 2
                      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Kimmy!
                        Bumper
                        Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Comment

Hey Kimmy

Just drove through on the way to McMinnville /Salem. Will be heading back to Seattle on Friday then back to AZ on Sat.

Welcome to the Zoo.

Comment

Im wondering, how many recruits have I brought in so far?

Y'all make fun of me, but I think you guys are just jealous because I'm friendly enough to talk people into coming here. And to top it off, my recruits are all hot chicks.

You people really don't look that good in GREEN.

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, you know Tex, and came here anyway?

If it helps, he IS the only one here that's on record as being a poo-flinger - might be horse or cow poo, but he still flings it.
                              Last edited by W.Lynn; 08-05-2014, 02:16 AM. Reason: Cow poo is not a sport, it should composted and returned to the earth.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X