Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites

I received an email for www.survivalkitbugoutbag.com. I want to know if anyone else has heard of this website and is it worth any of the information that it provides?

Never heard of them. Dont mean they aren't legit thou

Comment

They offer a free report on basic ideas on prepping, but for more information you can pay between $17- $112. According to the background given everything is written by a retired serviceman. It just seems a little hoaxy to me.

Comment

Just ask question here and save money

Also check out http://angeryamerican.net/forumdisplay.php/137-Graywolf

My friend and X Mil and X hunter of Bad Guys/Spook

Comment

And don't forget to send us your $17-$112.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Sam, I've never heard of that site either, but I am constantly coming across new sites that have good information. When it comes to prepping though, you can never have too much information. Even the bad information serves a purpose and we can learn from it. That is why we should always be testing our skills and trying out new methods. By doing that, we differentiate the useful information from the useless.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Doesn't sound right to me. I bet they answer just enough of your question to get you interested and then ask for the cash. Ask us instead, we're smarter and better looking

Comment

I'll Take your cash though.
                Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Working...
                X