Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back online

Let us all rejoice.

Anyway, got moved into the new place-an old home built in 1915. What's interesting is that this house is the one I used to adore as a kid-for many years I'd drive by seeing if it was available...so we saw a for sale sign and I called to see if they would rent and sure enough they did. Perfect timing around payday. The owner is a missionary in south africa so he is never around but seems like a nice guy. We could lease to own if we want-I'm thinking on it, but I may just leave FL, who knows.
    The house is in great shape for being almost a century old. Overall we're pretty happy. No word from family (well except mom and brother) and that's fine, too. I am done with the drama.
    Glad to be back.
    Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Crap! There goes the "hood" kidding

Glad to have you back.

Comment

Welcome back !1 We missed ya !!

Comment

Maybe this house was meant to be if you loved it as a little girl. I don't believe coincidences anymore. Glad to have you back and settled.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

SM I was just thinking of you this morning.
          Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Pictures?

Congrats SM, It'll all work out in the end.

Comment

I will post some pictures soon, once I get this place organized. I went back to my gmas and dug up most of my herbs and brought them here, planted the aloe and now waiting for the yard to tell me where the rest of the plants go. I've gotta get my craft room together, it's messy and driving me crazy!
              Thanks for all the kindness, everyone. It's amazing how it all worked out. I'm beginning to believe it was all for a reason.

Comment

If we can do anything, please, let us know.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

southernmom your old new place sounds wonderful. I'm new on the forum but do like older homes. Does it by any chance have a wonderful front porch to have an evening of sitting on?

Best wishes.

Comment

Welcome back SM....and yes, we all know you moved for a reason, we just haven't figure it out yet, but He knows
                    NICHEVO

Comment

Originally posted by southernmom View Post
                      I will post some pictures soon, once I get this place organized. I went back to my gmas and dug up most of my herbs and brought them here, planted the aloe and now waiting for the yard to tell me where the rest of the plants go.
                      Damned disembodied voices...
                      Last edited by MillenniumMan; 06-15-2014, 06:51 PM. Reason: Stupid new keyboard. I hit Numlock and everything comes out funny. Came out as: Da0ned d5se0b6d5ed v65ces...
                      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

It most certainly does! And a pretty quiet corner to be on. I call it my 'to kill a mockingbird' street cause it's like stepping back in time over here.

Originally posted by AngieM2 View Post
                        southernmom your old new place sounds wonderful. I'm new on the forum but do like older homes. Does it by any chance have a wonderful front porch to have an evening of sitting on?

Best wishes.

Comment

That sounds simply amazing. I wish my street felt like that.

Comment

Here's a quick picture-tomorrow I will take some of the back yard.

10474454_10202924702611240_6874494753050110830_n.jpg

Comment

Place looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X