Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP: Joseph Robert Wilcox - civilian hero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP: Joseph Robert Wilcox - civilian hero.

You won't hear the story repeated in the MSM:

Once the two entered the Wal-Mart, Jerad fired a single shot and repeated his call for revolution. Wilcox, 31, was near the cash registers when he saw events unfolding. He was armed with gun of his own, and told a friend he was going to do something. As he moved to confront Jerad Miller, Wilcox passed Amanda, not realizing the two were together. She slipped behind Wilcox and shot him at close range.
    I'll bet not 2% of the people in this country who've followed the Las Vegas story are aware that the third victim was an armed hero.
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

I read about this. Glad to see some good people still exist. Damn Hero.

Comment

Situational awareness! I have shot simulations with stungun attached to my hip so I missed some perp, and I got shot by the Sim. The stungun went off and my leg crumpled and I hit the floor.

Its not a bullet, but let me tell you it opens your eyes to "head on a swivel" attitude.

No with that said it was just a Simulation and no bullets were flying.

Look at this video. This is the machine I Have spent several hours on. Watch right at the end when the officer goes down when someone not in the fight joins it.

The fire arms recoil and its surround sound. Your heart rate is racing. The good thing is no buddy dies from you mistakes.

The VirTra 300 use of force training simulator enables Law Enforcement Officers to build judgmental use of force, marksmanship, and tactical training skills ...

VirTra's law enforcement use of force training & VR police simulators offer valuable de-escalation training to your law enforcement agency.

Comment

Working...
      X