Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Michelle Obama tells high schoolers to monitor their parent's 'thought crimes'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Michelle Obama tells high schoolers to monitor their parent's 'thought crimes'.

First lady Michelle Obama is encouraging students to monitor their older relatives, friends and co-workers for any racially insensitive comments they might make, and to challenge those comments whenever they’re made.

This is just beyond the beyond. I can't even rant about it cause I'm in such shock.
    Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Germany pre-WWII/WWII all over again.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Pretty soon we will be living like the minority report mixed with 1984.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

The thought police are real and at a dining room table near you.

Yeah, great that the pres wife is pushing kids to confront and be rude to their parents.
        Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

I've been getting that for a few yrs. Probably 3 yrs ago my daughter was working on a school assignment. She had to find music that expressed (something, I forgot what). I told her to google Negro Spirituals and she flipped out & said it was racist...

I said, 'no it isn't, that's what they were called'

It's happened several times that my kids have thought something I said was racist. I said I didn't like Obama & they said it was racist. I explained the difference. I don't like his politics, I said nothing of his color/race. It's not coming from the teachers, it's coming from their friends. They get called racist at school by friends when they say something against the gov't.

Comment

Herr Hitler ist ze fraulein now.
            Last edited by W.Lynn; 05-20-2014, 07:13 PM.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Mutter und des Vaters aufgepasst! Sie beobachten.
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Michelle Obama is the racist
                Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

I have found that politically correct kids don't like me too much. If it ever come to the point they had to report it, the little bastards would die from writers cramp if they spent much time around this outfit.

This is my house and I will say what I want about who I want in any manner I want and if some PC punk don't like it, they can leave.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Damn Tex in the short time have gotten to know you I wouldn't have expected that from you. And on a better note . Here in PA some Liberal Judge made it legal for the FAGGS to get married here now. I have always said if your into same sex, small and large farm animals or what ever gets your rocks off. PLEASE keep it to your self. I don't give a shit.But if you bring it out in the public and to my attention don't expect me to keep my mouth shut. Cause I aint to politically correct either.
                    Sorry for the rant and the high jacking but this shit pisses me off.

Comment

Once upon a time, in ages lost in the dim mists of history, getting hitched was none of the government's beeswax, unless you were in direct succession and might one day take a throne. It wasn't much considered the church's business either, as many weren't converted yet, priests were few and far between, and ewww, it was just way too icky and carnal.

So whose business was it? Short list, the kids that had the hots for each other, their families, and the community they lived in. Any two that weren't into hetero unions, would frequently wander off to seek their fortunes elsewhere, presenting themselves as brothers (or sisters) as soon as they got among complete strangers. Everyone knew it happened, nobody cared.

Then inheritance laws got more convoluted, more and more stuff belonged to individuals instead of a big clan all working together. Uncle Hegid wanted to make sure anyone at ALL besides his idiot son in law would run the mill after him. People with money would plan a wedding a year in advance so they could time it so the traveling priest would say a mass beforehand, and in exchange for a donation, bless the couple getting hitched. The priests found the donations handy and made their schedules more flexible. Then the governments decided that if there was money in it, they should get some too.

All of a sudden, how DARE anyone not get into a taxable and blessable condition of matrimony, accumulate as much as possible to be handed down as a taxed inheritance, and get themselves more kids than could inherit the taxed accumulation of one's life efforts? (Spares could always be sent into convents and the priesthood.)

I'm one of those people who'd like to see the beancounters reduced to beancounting. If the guv't absolutely must have paperwork about our relationships, let it ALL be contracts of civil union.

Those of us who wish to throw a big party, hire a butcher, baker, or candlestick maker, and have some person of the clergy give a little talk and go through the vows, to be declared "married" by the church, that's cool. But even the churches, and communities (and bakers,) need to be able to say "no, you're not part of us, we won't be part of you, have a nice life."

Comment

Welcome to the books

Comment

The real bitch of it will be if Sasha and Milea take mommy's advice and goes on national TV and tells the world all about the racist things their parents have said about the Chinese government.

Talk about fallout Rim_Shot_emoticon.gif
                          You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                          Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

It would be suitable, but it won't happen - they would never trust their kids enough to let them appear in public without much coaching, and handlers to keep them on topic.

Comment

Working...
                            X