Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Kidnapping Band

Neat idea; could probably replicate on your own:

The Anti-Kidnapping Band is designed to allow you to carry escape tools in your watch band. It's a wearable insurance policy for military personnel, foreign aid workers, and journalists in conflict zones, as well as for travelers in countries with a high risk of kidnapping for ransom.  The A-K Band allows the wearer to escape from rope, duct tape, zip ties, and handcuffs. I designed the A-K Band because I plan on traveling to South America this summer, and like many white guys with a mediocre command of Spanish, I was worried about getting kidnapped. One second a prostitute is...

Kelly

Hey UN. Where have we seen that before?????

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
      Hey UN. Where have we seen that before?????
      Where have you seen it before? It looks pretty neat. With my work, I don't know that I could wear one. It does look like a good idea though.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Either its one humungous watch and 'cuff key or that is the smallest bunch of paracord in the world

Comment

Look again GB, it's a kevlar thread friction-saw, for people who don't have paracord boot laces.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
            Where have you seen it before? It looks pretty neat. With my work, I don't know that I could wear one. It does look like a good idea though.
            Tex
            Not exactly the same but I carry these. The black thing is a smaller cuff key and the other is a shim to release the ratchet. You can tuck them in a paracord bracelet

image.jpg

Comment

Where to you put the wad of C4 and battery to blow up doors?
              You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
              Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

I make it look like cookies. I learned that from some special folks in the past
                Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations

Comment

i like it. i have seen the handcuff key paracord clasp. but this is cool too but i belive the bad guy may see it,

Comment

one more note fat people are harder to kidnap.

Comment

Working...
                    X