Howdy and thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy and thanks

Tex sent me. I'm from Glendale, AZ - retired Army.
    Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to browse.

Thanks again for having me

Welcome SSG form Southern Wisconsin.

Comment

Welcome to the board SSG. Take a look around and let us know what you think. We aren't as big as some of the other boards, but we do have quality people around here.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. By all means, browse all you want. If you can't find something you are looking for, just ask. If you don't see something that should be on here, just post it or start a new thread.
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome and thank you for serving our republic...
            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from Tempe. We were friends on the "other site" same initials.
              Last edited by AD; 05-13-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                Welcome from Tempe.
                I may know you from Arizona Firearms Forum (I guess they are gone now)?
                I definitely know you from SB.
                Last edited by SSG Nasty; 05-13-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Probably only one out there. We talked a bit PM wise on SB.

I got banded at SB due to an over zealous Mod posting in AA book thread and have never been back. I was one of the most prolific posters on the comms section(Extra Class Ham, VE) and never went back.

This site is way better. No flaming(not tolerated) although there are differences' of opinions but we normally dont get into Nuke mode ....... That is unless you piss of Nichie and all hell will break loose () love ya dear.

Feel free to express your disdain for ranchers grazing on public lands to Tex. He is very understanding on that subject

Again welcome. We need to get together for a beer sometime.

Comment

Yep, we do need to get together. Tex was talking about this site, and I thought I'd give it a look see. Discussions are fun to read and partake, unfortunately some do get carried away and get their knickers in a twist. Would like to get up Tex's way and look around - someday maybe.

Comment

Why dont you come up for the branding this next month? Damn near everyone on this board will be here as well as several from SB.

Tex
                      = 2
                      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Branding first week in June. About 25+ from here are going. Lots of "classes" on everything you could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          Why dont you come up for the branding this next month? Damn near everyone on this board will be here as well as several from SB.

Tex
                          Was thinking about it. Going to North Carolina for June - parents 58th wedding anniversary and family reunion.

Comment

Take the scenic route and head up this direction on your way back east. So far, we have 30 confirmed from here. There will be quite a few more on branding day and the Hostile Native has a few friends coming in too.

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey SSG...glad you're here.
                              Maybe they should change the name to the 'Tex boards'.

Betty

Comment

Working...
                              X