No announcement yet.

Signing went great! Music was AWESOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing went great! Music was AWESOME!

Signing went great! I made my goal of what I wanted to sell,plus 2. YAY!
    The Live music was amazing.
    Eddy Leverett, lots of sweet ballad stuff, like old county music, but sweeter. Mesmerizing voice. I could listen to him for hours.
    Next was Ryan Roddam, up and coming in Nashville, was wonderful. He sang a lot of good old southern rock. I'm his new groupie
    Then, a little gal by the name of Ally and the Ally Katz came on. WOW she's only 14. She had a bunch of mixed country but I mostly enjoyed her old twangy stuff from Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, etc. She knocked my socks off and I had to concentrate hard on the folks at the book table. Can't wait to watch her climb her way to the top, 'cause I'm sure that's where she's headed. You should hear her original stuff

Live Music sucks these old ears right in.

Anyway, the feller in the photo is the candidate himself. I feel old

signing.jpgmeandcorey.jpg
    Not Dead in the Heart of Dixie - Kapper Hill Compound Series, Book I
    Author Website

Glad it went well Robin.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Live music is always the Best !
      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Congratulations Robin! Now you have one signing under your belt and the rest will be smooth sailing. I bet you had a little fun also. I am lovin the new one also. Gotta hurry up and post this to you, cause I see you posted moar for us. Thanks!
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Working...
        X