Hello from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Michigan

Just another newbie walking through life wondering when the next disaster will hit just hope were all ready.

Have you read the Going Home series of books? How'd you find us?

Comment

Hi, Airdrop. Glad to see you here. What brought you to our little section of the innerwebz world?

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome..
        Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Hello Airdrop,
          Glad to have you. I don't know when it will happen either, but like you said, hope we are ready as can be. This is a great site, we are all friends. Half of us are crazy & half are kind of normal...or as normal as preppers can be. We tease each other & support each other. One big crazy family. I am the local ding bat, sometimes I make sense, sometimes I don't. I do try! Don't be shy, jump right in. Ask us something or tell us something. Welcome to the site.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico. Personally, I'm glad to see ya....it was about time that we had a different ad.
            BTW, don't take anyone here too seriously. We have become a fairly close knit group of friends over time, and love to give each other trouble (of the friendly sort), and are always willing to let new folks into the group.
            Feel free to either jump into existing conversations or start new one.
            I know the others have asked if you've read the Going Home series, so I won't ask that. Are you into ham radio at all, or have any interest in it?
            ks
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I read AA's story in survivlistsboards awhile back and a friend said you need to come here and see that's up. I think we have quit a few good writers out there to get us to take notice of what it might happen. Ham radio is interesting but not into it so far lol. OH robinkay gave me the heads up

Comment

Book 3 never made it to Survivalist boards really, not in it's final form. Book 4 is due out in June. If you have not done reviews on Book I, 2, 3 please do so on Amazon or Barns & Noble, Book A Million, etc.

Comment

Hi Airdrop,
                  I'm glad you decided to check it out. This is a warm place and the members are welcoming. Hope you enjoy!
                  Not Dead in the Heart of Dixie - Kapper Hill Compound Series, Book I
                  Author Website

Comment

Working...
                  X