Tommy Copper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Copper

I keep seeing the commercials on tv advertising Tommy Copper compression underclothes and wraps and I wondered if anyone here had used them. Been thinking about trying the shorts and shirt to see if they worked as advertised, but I still wonder if it is just a gimmick.

If you have any experience with Tommy Copper products, let me know.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

I have seen this to Tex. Wonder if it would help you.

Tommie Copper is advertised as a product which can help a variety of ailments. Here is our Tommie Copper reviews from editors and readers.

Examiner has transformed into a major player in financial news. Think stocks, crypto, banks - if it's about money, it's on Examiner.com.

So, really, it was pretty ridiculous.... There I was, just a few days out of extremely invasive elbow surgery -- open capsular release with ...

After going on my first 18 mile bike ride in 8 months due to my bad shoulder, i burned 1400 kCals in 2 hours and after getting a shower after lunch i could hardly walk due to my ankle pain. The ankle with the plate and 8 screws was killing me. I could hardly walk and needed a codeine to be able to move. I may order a full body suit as I get to be Tex's age

image.jpg
    Last edited by AD; 03-25-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Since my pain and hardware is in my lower back, I think I am going to try a pair of the underwear and one of the compression shirts. Not sure if I will try the short or longsleeve yet, but for $100, I'm thinking I will atleast give it a try. For years, alot of the rodeo cowboysand ranch hands I know have wore copper bracelets for the health benefits. I tried to wear the bracelets, but copper is a very good conductor of electricity and I am a welder. Es no bueno.

Gee, maybe I ought'a rethink this copper infused undritches idear.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
      X