Prepper Fest Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepper Fest Arizona

Providing a surprisingly human shopping experience. Trusted and secure. Millions of domains to choose from.

I haven't seen this anywhere on the board, so I figured I would go ahead and post it for AD. He has been busy the last several days and may have overlooked it. We do have a couple of members down that way, so the link above will show you what all is available.

It looks like they have quite a bit going on with a bunch of classes and speakers. If I am not mistaken, this event has been going on for the last several years.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Thanks Tex

k and I are going tomorrow. They have a HAM radio room and I will be volunteering to run radios and ask a answer question. i jave a sporting clays shoot for the BoyScouts of Az i was invited to shoot by my old boss on Saturday and possible vehicle demo on Sunday.

Comment

Thanks Tex. We might try to make it. I just emailed them to see if they are pet-friendly.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

You coming up here?

Comment

Maybe..
          Will let you know if we decide to. This is the first I've heard about it, so gotta talk to S about it tonight.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

If you do I will check to see where the Spyder is now.

Comment

I wish I had seen it earlier, but this morning was the first I had heard of it. AD is usually on top of this stuff, but I figured with his schedule lately, he may have overlooked it. If I am not mistaken, this "Prepper Fest" is only a couple years old. I believe they had the first one right after AD started PreparedHam.

Kick, Hopefully you and the misses can make it over there. I've heard nothing but good about this event, plus you will get to hook up with AD. He aint as cool as me, but he really isnt too bad a guy.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

After discussing it, we're going to pass on this, as we're working on making sure that the Wyoming trip is well funded. If we have some lead time for next year, it's more likely that we'll go.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

AD, give us a play by play on the Prepper Fest. Maybe you can take some pics???

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

Comment

I was going to try and attend this one but Penguin didn't want to pony up for it. Instead Hopf is there, see if you can find him AD, should be giving away his books as well.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I will heading out in about 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X