DVOR is having a MultiCam and BDU sale tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVOR is having a MultiCam and BDU sale tomorrow

I have bought a ton of the Proper or TruSpec BDU, tactical pants, multicam shorts, 511 covert shirts for these guys.

BTW for those who have not tried the 511 covert shirts http://www.opticsplanet.com/s/511-covert-shirt

Like this one
    Shop 5.11 Tactical Classic Covert UC Shirt 71198 | 4.5 Star Rating on 2 Reviews for 5.11 Tactical Classic Covert UC Shirt 71198 + Free Shipping over $49.

Or
    Shop 5.11 Tactical Covert Performance Shirt 71200 | 4.5 Star Rating on 2 Reviews for 5.11 Tactical Covert Performance Shirt 71200 + Free Shipping over $49.

You should try them if you carry. I bought 4 different styles and models and i love them. They have an "AA" kind of cut for those full figured boys and drape well cover very well. The have snaps so that you can open and expose quickly.

DVOR has these shirts on sale every once in a while.

And most importantly use my number http://www.dvor.com/s/8761jp if you buy
    Last edited by AD; 03-04-2014, 08:00 PM.

Awesome, if you sign up be sure and use ADs referral code, so I can earn some free stuff, AD's always braggin about the free stuff he gets. Thanks all

Anyone that is not signed up, should sign up on a referral from another member, as you get a 5.00 credit on your birthday every year, and a 10.00 referral credit when your referral makes the first purchase.

Here's mine, if you're interested in signing up. http://www.dvor.com/s/8761jp

Last edited by AD; 03-04-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I tried the page you linked AD, but it wont let me sign up. Filled it all out, clicked finish and nothing happens. I guess they don't think much of you.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Un, I'm not sure about this week, but I know I saw one of those $60 5.11 covert shirts at a shop not too far off from Burnet & 183, and for 10-20 less.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I really do not see the point of those shirts.. And my full size yuppie Sig limits my concealment options. What in the heck would anyone need on of those for anyway.

Comment

Un

I have my G23C in my Blackhawk OTW holster and you would have a hard time seeing it with these shirts.

Let me just say that i learned about these from a practicing spook who wears them when deployed.

Comment

The build of the shirt is for better access, for any mode of carry. The RP finds his very comfortable.

To add, he's usually carrying and prefers those shirts, and a (retired army) buddy of his uses a shoulder holster, also with those shirts. I don't think dad has any of the shirts, but after a lifetime with various forms of carry, he's more likely to just shove his ancient revolver anywhere it won't slide around, and throw on a light jacket.
              Last edited by W.Lynn; 03-05-2014, 02:15 AM.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                Un, I'm not sure about this week, but I know I saw one of those $60 5.11 covert shirts at a shop not too far off from Burnet & 183, and for 10-20 less.
                Wendy

That price was from Optics Planet site. DVOR is there member site and when they show up there they will be 20-70% less than the retail site.

Comment

Look at this page amd click on the video link on the left side column and see the features like snaps closures for fast access to a shoulder holster as well as the hidden covert side access brest pockets. http://www.511tactical.com/covert-sh...ic-133891.html

Comment

No video available!
                    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by DMH View Post
                      No video available!
                      You have to be Blond

image.jpg
                      Last edited by AD; 03-05-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                        You have to be Blond

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1349[/ATTACH]

Duh! It didn't play and told me "no video available"!

And here is my proof!

image.jpg
                        Last edited by DMH; 03-05-2014, 07:52 PM. Reason: If we were in the chat room, You would get the Kickstand salutation.
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

It says that on my iPad then the play button appears and it plays.

My proof your really a blond
                          image.jpg

Comment

Still no video. Maybe if I stare at it long enough the magic play button will appear. to your superior Ipad!
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

here's one on u tube.. see if that works.

Last edited by unseenone; 03-05-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X