THE Fence....GOATS....WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Fence....GOATS....WTF

Just about completed running a fence long the north pasture, just need to set some gate post holes and hang the gates.

All this done under the direct supervision of Nich....well OK she did helFencing 02.jpgp, a lotFencing 01.jpg
    Excuse the blacked out faces.....OPSEC is paramount.
    Goats to take up occupancy soon.

Looks good, PF. You might consider putting posts every 8ft though. As you get livestock trails alongside the fence and the ground settles the pnels will bow in and out. The goats will probably go to pushing on the panels too.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Although not clear in the photo's they are set at an 8' pitch. The panels are 16'

Comment

Ok, Good. Nevermind what I said.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Tex, I'm going to suggest PF add 2 more posts per panel....I don't think he has quite gotten his fill of pounding in t-posts!
          NICHEVO

Comment

Originally posted by nichevo View Post
            Tex, I'm going to suggest PF add 2 more posts per panel....I don't think he has quite gotten his fill of pounding in t-posts!
            I wouldn't be getting too uppity until after the fence is finished. You get too lippy and you might be building fence by yourself.

The Fence looks good PF.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
              I wouldn't be getting too uppity until after the fence is finished. You get too lippy and you might be building fence by yourself.

The Fence looks good PF.

Tex
              The next fence will be built to contain a certain individual.....

Comment

LOL, nice fence guys, that's a load of work. If there's a weak spot anywhere the goats will find it.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                X