X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.11 Tactical PUSH Pack

Got this in an email this morning. I think I like it $59

image.jpg

The 5.11 Tactical PUSH Pack (Practical Utility Shoulder Hold) is a full-featured messenger style bag that provides quick grab-and-go efficiency in any situation. Initially designed as a quick deployment solution or as a last minute bail-out bag from a vehicle, the 5.11 PUSH Pack is also prized by frequent travelers who need a reliable, lightweight carryall. the PUSH Pack features a roomy main compartment, two expandable side compartments, a Backup Belt System compatible covert pocket at the rear, and a fully adjustable padded shoulder strap. MOLLE/SlickStick System web gear slots lining the exterior allow quick and easy carry option customization, and hook-and-loop fastener nametape and flag holders provide quick ID capability.

Water-resistant 1050D Nylon
    Removable strap padding
    Hook-and-loop fastener nametape and flag patches
    Aero foam back padding for comfort
    Roomy main compartment
    Dual expanding side pockets
    Covert Backup Belt pocket
    MOLLE/SlickStick web platform exterior
    Fully adjustable padded strap
    Imported
    COLORS: Black, Flat Dark Earth or Olive Drab

I'm liking the looks of this. Believe I might have to order one. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I think this would make a great "city" go bag, meaning when your <10 miles from home in good weather.

Comment

A tacticool "Man Purse"?
        If anyone is interested, I know where you can get one exactly like that, but out of leather. We just bought one for The Hostile Native's daughter for Christmas.

Tex

Sorry AD, but you wouldn't have passed up such an easy opportunity either.
        Last edited by Tex; 02-13-2014, 11:40 AM. Reason: Don't ask Don't tell
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

A tacticool "Man Purse"?

Say girlfriend, dont dis my man purse
          Last edited by AD; 02-13-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Looks like my old muse bag from elementary school, but roided up!
            You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
            Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Please post the link to the leather one Tex.
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I came across this bag in the shop at the shooting range I go to. Its definitely a well made man-purse and can hold quite a bit. The prices for 5.11 are up there, but the quality is nice. I purchased a Rush 24 a couple weeks back for an EDC as I'm 34 miles away from home when at work, and being in the desert I keep a lot of water available to toss in at a moments notice.
                I'm hoping to get a maxpedition bag soon so I can compare the two.

Comment

Working...
                X