Saying "Hello"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying "Hello"...

Hi all! I've been lurking in the forum and decided to sign up and introduce myself....just joined and am a relative newbie to prepping (only a couple years in) and interested in all information I can glean from reading a multitude of different perspectives on it all.
    I got involved after a medical issue caused me to reevaluate my current state of "security" and realized I have none! While on medical leave, I read AA's first "Home" book and have been hooked ever since. I think the series is entertaining to read and it provides interesting facts and helpful tips....the best of both worlds, in my opinion.

Here's to hoping the new year brings us all into a better situation, in our country, our lives and our hearts and minds :-)

DA68

Welcome DA68!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome DA, we hope that you find our little slice of heaven enjoyable. If you've been lurking for a while, then you already know that we have quite a family here, but welcome new members with open arms. Feel free to join in on an existing discussion, or start a new one. We welcome new information. We all do our best to help and teach each other. Since you've been prepping for a couple of years now, you may have some experiences that others may learn from.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Glad you decided to take the plunge. Feel free to ask anything and offer your opinions. Welcome to the forum.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome, and brace yourself ...
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. Say what you will or ask us anything. We will try to help if we can.
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Originally posted by da68 View Post
              Hi all! I've been lurking in the forum and decided to sign up and introduce myself....just joined and am a relative newbie to prepping (only a couple years in) and interested in all information I can glean from reading a multitude of different perspectives on it all.
              I got involved after a medical issue caused me to reevaluate my current state of "security" and realized I have none! While on medical leave, I read AA's first "Home" book and have been hooked ever since. I think the series is entertaining to read and it provides interesting facts and helpful tips....the best of both worlds, in my opinion.

Here's to hoping the new year brings us all into a better situation, in our country, our lives and our hearts and minds :-)

DA68
              Welcome. Sounds good. You've come to the right place.
              Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Working...
              X