Hello from SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SC

Hi all New to the prep world. Husband and wife here... Husband online mostly but the wife may pop in occasionally! Retired USAF Security Police/Security Forces with Combat Arms experience. Currently doing Home Hemodialysis so we are definitely bug inners for now. looking forward to sharing information and gaining even more. Mainly a lurker unless is is something I know about or am passionate about, then all bets are off!

Got to meet Angery American last night as he visited my hometown. Great guy, looking forward to reading more of his work!

See ya online!
    According to my watch the time is now
    Past is dead and gone
    Don't try to shake it just nod your head
    Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Welcome again Sawyer. It was nice chatting with you last night. There's gonna be some people green with envy that you already got to meet the Great One! Feel free to jump in, good bunch of folks here.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. You should have a bunch of important information to share.
      "You have been baptized in fire and blood and have come out steel!!!"

Comment

Sawyerrt10
        Welcome to the board .
        Thank you for your service .
        Enjoy the ride .DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Hey sawyerrt! Consider separate logins, so no one tries to follow up on a topic with the wrong person! We get all over the place, subject wise, and you might not want to be in the middle of it if some lady-topics come through (and to be honest, women are ruthless when men get that deer-in-the-headlights reaction to those topics.)
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome to the board, Sawyer.feel free to jump into the conversations. We aren't as big as a lot of boards, but we have some very good people here who have a broad range of knowledge and experience. Everyone here does their best to try and help other members out when itcomes to being better prepared. If you have any questions or valuable information, please don't hesitate to barge right in.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from me too Sawyer. Don't be shy, you can talk about whatever you want to here. We are friendly & a bit crazy.
              I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome from an old goat the got lost but found his way back.

Comment

Welcome from another noob! Merry Christmas and a safe New Year's to you and your's!!

Comment

I welcomed you on chat already... Quit trying to garner more attention.... See ya in chat S10...
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Hey folks!!! Just thought I should also check in and say hello. I am enjoying the chat room and the forums... looking forward to sharing information and fellowship. T

Comment

Ditto that.

Comment

We are glad you decided to join in the fun, Mrs S10
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome to the site. Big family here.

Comment

Working...
                            X