National Highway Traffic Administration "Surveys"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Highway Traffic Administration "Surveys"

For the second time now, first in Houston and now in Pennsylvania, motorists have complained about a deceptive survey being conducted by the NHTA. By using local police to direct motorists into a parking lot, a private firm attempts to get drivers to participate in a survey. The police officers that wave cars from the road do not tell them participation is voluntary, nor is made it clear, according to reports, by the survey takers. The aim of the survey is collect a variety of "voluntary" submissions of saliva, breath and cheek swabs. These are to be tested for the presence of alcohol, prescription and illegal drugs. We all know that the collection of a cheek swab can also be used to screen DNA. Formally known as a Buccal swap, it is commonly used in law enforcement.

It would appear that the Fed's aren't content with collecting our meta data, now they want our bio data as well. This should alarm every citizen of this country. While the survey is supposedly voluntary, the use of uniformed officers and department cars, lights flashing, to force people off the road is certainly illegal. A major test for this is coming, someone, at some point is not going to comply and either speed away or simply drive by. We all know the police don't like it when citizens don't do what they're told and the results of this are pretty easy to imagine.

So far there's been two of these reported, let's see how many more places it happens.

I'm drunk tonith.

I read the story .
    I will not submit .
    DD
    OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

"I do not submit to any search"

That's all you have to say

Comment

Here is another example.

Last edited by DMH; 12-17-2013, 08:16 PM.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Posts in this section of the board are available to unregistered users as well as registered ones.

Comment

I know, that's why it's here. What I left out is they were using a passive alcohol sensor, soon as you opened your door or window it was already testing.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Got it Un! Thanks.
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I wonder how "voluntary" they are.

Comment

They want to know everything. When registering for any VA we are screened with a host of questions from a social worker. Mine seemed centered on repeatedly asking if I had any firearms in my home. Withuot thinking first I claimed that I would never touch an evil unAmerican gun beast. I had to do a lot of creative lying and back tracking to explain the Marine corps z and my national guard enlistment. It took me 20 minutes to convince her that I meant outside of military experience. I had just blurted out "no real American would ever touch a racist hate weapon for any reason". Pouring it on that thick made me a liar from the start. I mixed in all kinds of religious praise for the messiah in the white house with my lying and backtracking, it seemed to work.

Comment

First: ask if you're being detained. If they say no then ask if you're free to go. If they say yes, then leave.

If they say anything other than 'yes' then go back to asking if you're being detained again. Rinse and repeat. Don't deviate from this.

Anything else that you say or do may give them reasonable suspicion or probable cause to keep you.

Comment

if I remember the video correctly they only used the cops to direct the cars in and that was it

Comment

That's still misleading. The message from law enforcement agencies, and from the courts, up to now has NEVER been that following directions from an officer was voluntary. They would prefer blind obedience in all things, and we're supposed to be helpful and hope our innocence saves the day.

Ask all the people who've died in no-knock "oops" events how that's working out for them.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                        X