Must Have PAW Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Have PAW Books

For the PAW books they serve as a gateway, a means to peer from this world into that of a possible future, following a world-changing event(s).

Some can be outstanding, horrific, adventuring and rampaging. Others can be shocking, resolute and not afraid to pull any punches!

Here's some of the better known ones:

Going Home - Angry American

All-American guy is stranded far from home. It's a long haul and on-foot with hostiles to face the outcome is uncertain...

The Spartan's Last March - TG Elliot

Far in the future of Post Apocalyptic America two factions face off, but one man hopes to end the stalemate as he makes his last march!

Then there's this weird one that's new on the scene from an overseas author...

Y'all might be interested in joining (for free) Jerry D. Young's website, which gives you access to download tons of his stories, as well as works by the late Fleataxi, and T.O.M. (Tired Old Man).
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I actually have not read too many PAW books. Especially books online for a few reasons, mainly I don't get on the net too much except when I go to McDonalds or a library.

I have read Tyler guy's book though. At first mainly to help him edit / correct grammar etc. but I am Very glad I did read that Mountain Hold book.

I know the area in southern Wyoming where most of the book takes place and I can see in my mind all the places told about. Not sure if anyone on the net listens or believes me anymore but I do recommend the Mountain Hold book. In a few months I might even send that book free to some who will ask although they have to send me their email so I can send that and a very few other free books. I won't send it now since I do Hope that it will sell. But if it won't sell then I do want any interested to be able to read it. Hope that is ok. But as I get older I just don't care what anyone thinks, especially of me...

Here is my favorite book on survival and even a post-apocalypse with raiders and what a small town in Wyoming would do if attacked. I mainly like this book because it is based on a Real mtn retreat - yes, mine and also is loosely based on some real people in Wyoming. While not perfect, no book or movie is, I think it is very interesting to say the least.
      And I also have never seen any book that shows so many guns and their use as well as some other good survival info. I am also giving the following link since there are also some excerpts here as well as much more info > http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...d.php?t=326790
      Last edited by Rocky Mtn Mike; 12-19-2013, 03:39 PM.
      Tested in the Wilderness

Comment

The mythical "Unintended Consequences" PDF?
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

I really enjoyed the"Deep Winter" series by Thomas Sherry...and it made me decide to start keeping some preps in the barn.

"Enemies, Foreign and Domestic" - Matthew Bracken
          Last edited by kickstand; 02-23-2014, 09:10 AM.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

The Martian by Andy Weir is a great read, I guess its about the ultimate survivalist , well worth a look.

Comment

Working...
            X