Oh boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy

Yea... I am here.. Let the game begin...

Are there any forums where I will be safe from the Tex "sheep jokes" or are those in every forum?

Oh shit there goes the hood!

Nope Tex and the sheep will follow you everywhere. They are stump broke.

Comment

Who left the door unlocked?
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by idial1911 View Post
        Yea... I am here.. Let the game begin...

Are there any forums where I will be safe from the Tex "sheep jokes" or are those in every forum?
        It would appear that you are following the sheep.

Welcome to the board, Idial.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hey man, glad to see you found your way in, or got lost and wandered in, whatever. Just glad to see you're here.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to the funhouse .
            DD
            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Yo.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                Hey man, glad to see you found your way in, or got lost and wandered in, whatever. Just glad to see you're here.
                I finally started reading your first book 2 days ago. Work has been like an Indonesian sweat shop. I dont care if they fire me i am taking my personal life back. I haven't even been on prepared ham much. Plus the summer is always more busy for everyone i think anyways. Glad to be here.

Bought your other two books as well, wife is reading number 2 now. She enjoyed the first one.

Comment

I hope things slow down for you, Idial. Sometimes employers get greedy and selfish and fail to realize that by not allowing their people time to relax, unwind and decompress, they are shooting themselves in the foot. Not only will production and attention to detail fall off, but an unhappy employee will start looking for a different place to work. I have had to deal with that type of corporate thinking alot in my line of work.

I hope you can get things lined out and in your favor real soon.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I will, i have a few other job opportunites i am working on now. My department has over 150% turn over rate.. It's amazing how poorly it's run. I've been promoted a few times, realized I can't stand middle management, and i will be going back to being an engineer.. Tired of the BS..

Comment

Welcome to the fray good sir.....
                      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome Idial.
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Those who aren't familiar with AD's preparedham.com may be interested in knowing that idial1911 is another HAM. Good person for some input.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                            Those who aren't familiar with AD's preparedham.com may be interested in knowing that idial1911 is another HAM. Good person for some input.
                            Bah I know nothing. I've gotten by thus far on my devilish good looks, and boyish charm.

Comment

She wasn't talking about the success you have enjoyed down at the Russian bath house.

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X