New member from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from NC

Hi everyone! I'm new here from NC. Just wanted to come here and say hi.

Ive read all 3 of the Going Home series. Can't wait for the 4th book to come out.

If you want to blame anyone for me joining up here you can place it on JAG06. He told me about this place. lol

Welcome aboard...

Comment

For what it's worth, welcome. If it gets too crazy just back away slowly toward the door, don't let anyone see any fear.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome Gunwish! RUN, run while you still can!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Gunwish. Come on in, bring your tinfoil hat and join crazytown! Just don't make eye contact and you'll be fine. There is no safe word so good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JulieNY View Post
            Welcome Gunwish. Come on in, bring your tinfoil hat and join crazytown! Just don't make eye contact and you'll be fine. There is no safe word so good luck!
            Julie, I am shocked, shocked I say!!! No safe word? Wow; who'd a thunk it? However, since 2=1 and there are times when you are just speechless, just drop the challenge coin you're clutching. Hopefully, someone will notice.

BTW, come on down to the basement. We have cookies!!!
            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks for all of the welcomes! All of the crazy stuff is how my life runs most days.. I don't have a tinfoil hat. I have a double layered tinfoil body suit. No conspircy to big or to small

Where is the basement? I can't seem to find it

Comment

Nice to see you finally made it here! If you see anyone at the bottom of the forum listed in chat, feel free to join in, just be sure to bring the suit. And thanks for dragging me through the mud lol
                http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico... I wouldn't be telling too many folks that you know Jag...they might get the right idea.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome aboard from a recent resident of NC. Glad to have you.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                      Welcome from New Mexico... I wouldn't be telling too many folks that you know Jag...they might get the right idea.
                      There are so many "wrong" ideas around here, I don't think you have to worry about anyone getting a right one.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwish View Post
                        Where is the basement? I can't seem to find it
                        It's at the bottom of the house, Dumbass. Where do they normally put the basements in North Carolina, on the roof?

Jag, we told you to bring "BOOBS", as in plural. I guess this boob will do while you work on your reading comprehension, but damn, Son.

Oh, and Welcome to the board, Gunwish.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome to the funhouse
                          DD
                          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome to the shortbus gun.. Please keep your hands and feet inside the bus at all times.. We will be serving the white paste today.... There are squeegees located under the winders for your convenience....
                            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
                              Julie, I am shocked, shocked I say!!! No safe word? Wow; who'd a thunk it? However, since 2=1 and there are times when you are just speechless, just drop the challenge coin you're clutching. Hopefully, someone will notice.

BTW, come on down to the basement. We have cookies!!!
                              Don't fall for that cookie routine Gunwish! First it's the cookies and then it's the creeper van rolling up and asking you if you want candy! Learn from others mistakes!

Comment

Working...
                              X