Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

I finally have a few free moments and would like thank you all for your help and wisdom .
    May all of you winda lickers and paste eaters have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday and may your G*ds blessings be upon you and yours .
    When democracy turns to tyranny,the armed citizen still gets to vote .

Thank you triumph and the same to you and yours. I am thankful for all of you as well to help keep me sane and give me hope for the future. God Bless.

As we gather with family and friends this Thanksgiving it will be interesting to see if people try to sell Obamacare like the Spite House wants. Check out this article. Warning it might give you indigestion.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Right now, I'm not thankful for a golden retriever that ate my pretty card while I went to sit with a friend (whom I have now seen at new lows, and pumped full of more morphine than I've ever seen go into just one person.)

But fortunately, the address I'd saved from the envelope was not eaten. The bubble plastic lining might have made for a trip to the vet.

Now I'm thankful for being back, the dogs are ok, the friend's brother traveled from Oklahoma to spend this time with her, and Firehouse Subs meant I didn't still have to cook tonight.

Oh, and the site's still up, and all these strange people are still here.
      Last edited by W.Lynn; 11-26-2013, 08:19 PM.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hope everyone has a good and safe Thanksgiving. Be safe if your traveling and don't burn the house down if deep frying the oversized yard bird.
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Eat a BIG ONE everyone

Comment

Tex, those who have managed not to burn down the house know the secret.

Don't do it in the house. Don't do it on the porch. Don't do it next to the house. Don't do it in the garage. If it rains, put the damn thing in the oven.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
            X